Looking into first cycle

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried epistane and wanting to try my first cycle come December or January. Just dont know where to start looking at what I want. Im not looking to get massive and put on 20+ lbs. Looking to get 10-15 and lean up a few % on BF. My main concern is sides with the different steroids. Which ones would be the least amount of sides? And which ones should I start looking into and researching? Ive got a buddy on equipoise right now and waiting to see what it does for him. Just need a point in the right direction. Thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
primo and EQ are fairly safe,

Anavar one of the safest oral,

you looking for inject? oral? minimal shutdown? dont care if you shut down because u have PCT?

age . weight, height years training.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
looking for injectable. I will have PCT but dont want massive shutdown either. Im 21 195lbs ~13%bf 5'10" been training for 4 years.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looking for injectable. I will have PCT but dont want massive shutdown either. Im 21 195lbs ~13%bf 5'10" been training for 4 years.

any and all will shut u down. Deca and tren are the best at shuting u down...and hard.

for a first cycle stick to Test E or C and run 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks followed by a PCT consisting of Nolva and/or Clomid

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so then i would say EQ and Primo would be a good first cycle,

PCT will be necessary, but not as much as a heavy androgen such as tren, ect.

palumbo has reccommended something like this for all beginners for minimal shutdown and for pct something along the lines of Adex only, although i think you could use PCS along with Adex to be safe, you should have a serm on hand.

how long are you planning to run your cycle?

mr j

Awards
u know the got steroid profiles with the information you are looking for. i tried searching it but couldent find it but its here. just search

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just saw a post that he said

100mg EQ EOD for 12 weeks with 50mg Winny EOD

is a great first cycle.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im looking into like the 12 week range probly. Just looking for something I can get good gains and keep them and not have many sides. Or be able to control them. Just trying to get some ideas on what to search for

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Not wanting to get shut down and running a steroid cycle... hmmm that is a bit of an oxymoron there.

Do you have any concept of how steroids work in your body and how your body responds? It is a necessary evil... deal w/it.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Not wanting to get shut down and running a steroid cycle... hmmm that is a bit of an oxymoron there.

Do you have any concept of how steroids work in your body and how your body responds? It is a necessary evil... deal w/it.
Or if you read my post a little better it says i dont want MASSIVE shutdown. I said no where about not wanting shutdown what so ever. I just know some are worse than others. Try reading a little closer next time.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Or if you read my post a little better it says i dont want MASSIVE shutdown. I said no where about not wanting shutdown what so ever. I just know some are worse than others. Try reading a little closer next time.

stay away from Tren and Deca. any and all others will also shut u down though....and depending the length of the cycle, it could also be a hard shutdown.

compounds are user dependent, u wont know how u react until u use it

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
SO been researching and im stuck between test and equipoise I think. Ive been reading on eq and people have said libido is bad during cycle and the gains aren't to great. Which one would be the best bet as a first cycle? And it will be run by itself I dont want to stack

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
everyone will say test,

but minimal shutdown go with EQ

look into MD forum Frequently asked questions with dave palumbo,

do a search, its a wealth of information

or you can ask him personally on his forum Q&A with Dave Palumbo. and hell get to u when he can

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you said youre down to test and eq...test is going to shut you down. Shutdown is shutdown there is no such thing as massive shutdown imo. Best thing you could do is run primo and var if you plan on running anything else then HCG will help you out.