effects of prescribed narcotic

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can anyone tell me or lead me, in finding the effects of oxycodone on protein synthesis, recovery, strength and growth?? i have been diagnoised with a herniated disk in the L4/L5 lumbar region and was prescribed oxycodone for the pain. i know ill have this for life, but as to the effects i mentioned, can anyone help me???

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
wow, that sucks. sorry to hear that. i found an article in one of my books that will help answer that question but im having a hard time finding it online. ill keep looking

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that bro...and fyi be careful with that ****...it can be as addictive as heroine..remember Oxycodone is related to, but not derived from, diamorphine (heroine). Both are derived from opium, and both are extremely potent painkillers.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, i was prescribed to take 4/day. but im only taking 1 or 2. im very careful, to only use it when my back is debilitated, as im also prescibed ibeprofin. right know im 250, but ive decided i need to cut down to 190 just to take some extra pressure off my back. heavy lifting was my life and know its gone, sucks....

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that bro...and fyi be careful with that ****...it can be as addictive as heroine..remember Oxycodone is related to, but not derived from, diamorphine (heroine). Both are derived from opium, and both are extremely potent painkillers.

I second that motion.

I've been down that road(with no back pains...if you know what I mean). Just be careful and stay smart!:frustrate

Ethan05

Awards
I've been down the painkiller road also bro be careful . . highly addictive and can really mess w/ you . . that being said I cannot work out w/ any kind of opiate-based painkiller . . i was too busy lying on the couch thinking of working out when I was taking that mess. btw I have major backpain from years of football, basketball & doing the longjump.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i 3rd the painkiller road haha. i ****in ran a 100k marathon on that ****. its really not worth it, and the worst part is it all started from percs after a sergury. 20 measley 5mg percocets lead to a year of opiate abuse -.-

Ethan05

Awards
Tru that ! ! ! . . im gonna go take my vic's now . . sorry i ruined your black panther partay.:lol:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
can anyone tell me or lead me, in finding the effects of oxycodone on protein synthesis, recovery, strength and growth?? i have been diagnoised with a herniated disk in the L4/L5 lumbar region and was prescribed oxycodone for the pain. i know ill have this for life, but as to the effects i mentioned, can anyone help me???
Man I'm sorry to hear this bro. Do you think surgery will ever be an option for you in the future?