Pulse a Methyl and run transdermal test?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
So i know most are not a fan of m1t, for the most part... there still are some supporters who feel you can use it correctly...

Anyways i probably wasnt going to mess with it anymore until i saw someone here who has a very good reputation saying they like pulsing it at a low dose along side test.

So that got my mind running... i have a bottle of mixed 1t/4ad that i was planning on running very soon and i have a stash of m1t

I was hoping for some constructive criticism on a stack of these too... was thinking 6 weeks

Week 1-4: M1T pulsed at 5mg
Week 1-6: S1+ (1t/4ad) 200mg everyday

Week 7-11: PCT: Serm, Coristol Block, AI
Week 7-14: XFactor

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey grunt, funny thing i was thinking of doing this exact cycle. S1+ two bottles at whatever my effective dose is with 35 5mg m1t tabs. Seems like the m1t only makes sense to run with the S1+. Im not sure what to do either and ive never done a transdermal and with female partners i dont want to rub it off on them and make their clits look like mini dicks! LOL.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey grunt, funny thing i was thinking of doing this exact cycle. S1+ two bottles at whatever my effective dose is with 35 5mg m1t tabs. Seems like the m1t only makes sense to run with the S1+. Im not sure what to do either and ive never done a transdermal and with female partners i dont want to rub it off on them and make their clits look like mini dicks! LOL.

LOL:icon_lol::goodpost:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
LOL LOL LOL

Ha i'm with ya brother, i don't want my girl growin a sack so im gonna probably apply it on the bottom of my thighs calves and feet

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i made a thread about S1+ and the dosing etc. Do you know off the top of your head how much roughly of each compound in one squirt?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm all depends on if the bottles were pre mixed or if you mixed them yourself... for example i know my bottle has 7.5grams of each active compound and off the top of my head i know its like 31mg per ml... or something like that i have it written down somewhere... i think the average dose was like 200mg per day

im sure someone else will answer this better for me.... im suprised no one else has chimed in on this post yet..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i have dermabolics s1+. I guess ill look for it when the time comes.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i think it looks good man. you should run the original plan man and log it.

Machine Mind

Machine Mind

Awards
LOL LOL LOL

Ha i'm with ya brother, i don't want my girl growin a sack so im gonna probably apply it on the bottom of my thighs calves and feet
If it's similar to Androgel, the best absorption is when you apply to the shoulders, upper arms, and abdomen. I would think especially the absorption throught the feet would be awful. Just FYI.