Methyl-1 Test + Cycle

older-than-dirt

Awards
I have been on 10 mgs of M-1 test for 10 days now with a transdermal kicker of 1-Test, 4-OHT, 4-AD. I'm also taking Milk Thistle,Liver Aid, Multi Vitamin, Cranberry extract, green tea extract, Flax seed oil, and 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight. So far I'm up 4 pounds in weight and have good strength gains. I'm up to 325 on my bench from 310. I have NO SIDES that I can notice and feel good. Sleeping 8 hours a night no problem, My junk works, no fatigue. I plan on a three week cycle. I'll keep you posted.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
How old?

How old is "Older Than Dirt"???

I'm turning fifty in a couple of weeks....

Greenguy

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It'd beinteresting to see how m1t affects men of varying ages. Olderthandirt seems to be tolerating his dose extremely well but his gains are a bit less rapid than others. Hmmm

older-than-dirt

Awards
I'm 43. I also have a physical scheduled in 2 weeks. The results of the blood tests will be interesting.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I'm 43. I also have a physical scheduled in 2 weeks. The results of the blood tests will be interesting.
Agreed. This could be one of the more informative threads dealing with M1T, and it is already interesting. :) Good luck.

older-than-dirt

Awards
Update - - I could not believe the scale at Gold's Gym this morning when I stepped up on it ..I'm up 4 pounds since Tuesday. I was going to up my dose to 20 mgs but screw that. My strength was incredible, almost to the point where I thought my workout partner was going to ask me if I was juicing. Usually we are fairly close on our poundage and reps but I blew him away today. Next workout he'll definitely know somethings up the way my strength is increasing. Also my concentration and motivation is awesome. No real sides to speak of except a slight pain in the old cocunuts. I've had that before with other prohormones though.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
That is exciting information. Bobo has suggested that 10mg a day would be enough for anyone, so I am glad that you are sticking with that dosage as a sort of confirmation. With a gain of 8 lbs in 11 days or so, you are doing very well.

mrfumetsu

Awards
1g of protein per lb ? I think you could raise that to 1.5-1.75g per lb and get even greater results.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Old guy, hows the cycle going. I heard some 116 year old Japanese guy keeled over the other day.....hope that wasn't you:p

older-than-dirt

Awards
I had my blood test Friday. I'll let you know if I'll be keeling over anytime soon when I get back the results

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
bump on this
thinking of doing a similar cycle soon so: how are the results coming along

chemikill

Banned
Awards
I have been on 10 mgs of M-1 test for 10 days now with a transdermal kicker of 1-Test, 4-OHT, 4-AD. I'm also taking Milk Thistle,Liver Aid, Multi Vitamin, Cranberry extract, green tea extract, Flax seed oil, and 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight. So far I'm up 4 pounds in weight and have good strength gains. I'm up to 325 on my bench from 310. I have NO SIDES that I can notice and feel good. Sleeping 8 hours a night no problem, My junk works, no fatigue. I plan on a three week cycle. I'll keep you posted.
I was going to do a cycle like this, except I will be using super 1+ instead.Any suggestions on how many squirts I should use w/ 10mg.ed?Iwill be doing 2on,2off,2on,4off,with 6oxo pct.Hearing your results are great,and I suspected that this would be agood way to get a fair amount of 1test (reg.&methyl)without too much liver toxicity.thanks chem.

thepizmo

Awards
any updates on the cycle "older-than"?? i just started my first sunday and im hella excited to see my results from what you's been saying about this stuff.

Good Thread!!

Keep us updated!

PIZZZZZZZZ

older-than-dirt

Awards
Should get the results from blood work any day now. I feel fine and will start another cycle in two weeks if tests look good. I'll post when results are in.

older-than-dirt

Awards
Blood results are back

Blood results are back............

AST - 50 normal range = 8 - 42
ALT - 126 normal range = 25 - 60
Testosterone - 175 normal range = 241 - 827
PSA - 0.8 normal range = 0.0 - 4.0

As you can see, Liver function is too high. Test levels are too low. Prostate is healthy.

I have a follow up in two weeks, with another blood test - I'll keep you all advised on recovery to normal levels......

Tahq

Awards
Looking at your posts it appears that if you ran your complete three week cycle you would have had your test done during you cycle. If this is the case I would definetly expect to see elevated liver functions.

Please keep us posted, I'm very intrested to see the results of your follow up and thanks for the update.

older-than-dirt

Awards
Liver Function Update - MUST READ

I actually ended up doing a two week cycle. As far as my blood test is concerned....it was only about 1 week after I stopped the cycle and I did have a few cocktails the day before. I have since called my doctor who said NOT to be too concerned because my Bilirubin test was totally normal and that is believed to be the true measure of liver function. I will of-course be doing follow up testing.

Total Bilirubin - 0.3 normal range - 0.3 to 1.2

My opinion is two week cycles of 1-methyl is no big deal to your liver.............remember I'm 43 and not opposed to throwing back a few drinks on the weekends.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Re: Liver Function Update - MUST READ

I actually ended up doing a two week cycle. As far as my blood test is concerned....it was only about 1 week after I stopped the cycle and I did have a few cocktails the day before. I have since called my doctor who said NOT to be too concerned because my Bilirubin test was totally normal and that is believed to be the true measure of liver function. I will of-course be doing follow up testing.

Total Bilirubin - 0.3 normal range - 0.3 to 1.2

My opinion is two week cycles of 1-methyl is no big deal to your liver.............remember I'm 43 and not opposed to throwing back a few drinks on the weekends.
In that case, it appears that you had the test about 5 days after you completed your cycle. What post cycle therapy had you started (if any) before getting the blood test?