**BEGINNER: Best Legal Steroid Product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballin1243

Awards
Jay Edit: You're too young to be in the steroid section. Try looking in the Nutrition and Supplement sections for something to aid your gains.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mate, at 6 foot and 155lb, have you thought about eating some more?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^good posting^^^

this is correct, at your height and weight you shouldn't be considering the sauce!

if you're not gaining with your current nutrition plan then you can't gain with the sauce either!

check out the supplement section and check out the nutrition section first!

there are pleanty of people on here that can help you get your nutrition and training set so that you can grow.

the best stack for mass is:

The stack I'd rec for you:
5g creatine before and after training and lots of steak and chicken, and turkey, and tuna, and salmon, oats, fruit, veggies, etc:food:!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah agreed, plenty of natural room to grow, dont take that step now man, wait a few year, then when you reach your genetic peak, do it.

Trust me, and thank us later :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
do you have a strict training regiment? if you dont train regularly there's no point getting on the juice.

your body will not grow and if anything you will hurt yourself.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only thing that you need to focus on - FOOD (protein/carbs/fat)/ CREATINE / BCAA / REST / TRAIN.
You may want to look in to a bulking diet and training routine. Compounds are great for releasing more LH, thus increasing your bodies own ability to produce, or utilize more of its own Test.

Last edited:
Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
the use of steroid products is reserved for once you max your body out.....I am 5'10" at 142 and wouldnt use em until I have 160 pounds of muscle and i am 22-23(21 now). You dont need that stuff, and if you are a beginner. RESEARCH for a year like I am doing. Read logs, ,watch logs, listen, and learn. I have been comparing products for a long time. Learning what to avoid, whats best, what to watch out for, whats a SERM, whats proper PCT, how you should eat, what not to eat, dosing, warning signs of ill effects while on, etc,etc,etc.

Dont take any yet....if at all....it isnt a supplement, its an altering of your body temporarily. Wait....a long time....you will get better results from products like Anabolic pump, neovar recomped, drive,rpm, and the many other great non hormonal products you will learn about here.

....peace

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the use of steroid products is reserved for once you max your body out.....I am 5'10" at 142 and wouldnt use em until I have 160 pounds of muscle and i am 22-23(21 now). You dont need that stuff, and if you are a beginner. RESEARCH for a year like I am doing. Read logs, ,watch logs, listen, and learn. I have been comparing products for a long time. Learning what to avoid, whats best, what to watch out for, whats a SERM, whats proper PCT, how you should eat, what not to eat, dosing, warning signs of ill effects while on, etc,etc,etc.

Dont take any yet....if at all....it isnt a supplement, its an altering of your body temporarily. Wait....a long time....you will get better results from products like Anabolic pump, neovar recomped, drive,rpm, and the many other great non hormonal products you will learn about here.

....peace
well put bro

To ballin(hyperdrol,superdrolNG)arent steroids .. just get ure hands on whey protein and a good pre work out drink and hit the gym 4 or 5 times

Status
Not open for further replies.