Bridge, what is this about?

vette00

vette00

Awards
What does (bridge) mean? What supps help bridge? Why would u bridge?
I never heard about this.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A bridge is usually a steriod cycle where you run 1 steriod for a few week then start another and stop the 1st for another few weeks. Use search here and type bridge you will get a ton of info:thumbsup:

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
People who bridge will generally run a less androgenic and more anabolic steroid in between cycles....the belief is that it will allow recovery of natural test production while letting you keep all your gains from the first cycle...

I dont believe in bridging. When its time to come off, come off. There isnt a steroid out there thats worth a damn that wont continue to cause suppression while your one it.

holy

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People who bridge will generally run a less androgenic and more anabolic steroid in between cycles....the belief is that it will allow recovery of natural test production while letting you keep all your gains from the first cycle...

I dont believe in bridging. When its time to come off, come off. There isnt a steroid out there thats worth a damn that wont continue to cause suppression while your one it.

holy
I don't believe this is correct:think:

from what I understand, bridging is running one steroid for a few weeks, then running a different steroid for another few weeks...usually with a week of overlap where the dosages of each are more conservative. this is usually done for the purpose of synergy!

typical bridge cycle begin with a more mild compound and then migrate to the more aggressive one.

IE:
4weeks of Phera and 3 weeks of SD...6 week cycle (4th week Phera and SD overlap)
phera:
10/20/30/10/0/0
SD:
0/0/0/10/20/20

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe this is correct:think:

from what I understand, bridging is running one steroid for a few weeks, then running a different steroid for another few weeks...usually with a week of overlap where the dosages of each are more conservative. this is usually done for the purpose of synergy!

typical bridge cycle begin with a more mild compound and then migrate to the more aggressive one.

IE:
4weeks of Phera and 3 weeks of SD...6 week cycle (4th week Phera and SD overlap)
phera:
10/20/30/10/0/0
SD:
0/0/0/10/20/20

Holly knows his stuff bro.

Bridging these oral designer steroids and bridging injectable AAS is a different matter. Your example is bridging oral designers

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah holy is definitely right on this one

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my bad, I'm not too familiar with injectibles!

Sorry holyintellect!:box:

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
my bad, I'm not too familiar with injectibles!

Sorry holyintellect!:box:

You dont have to apologize....hell, maybe the original poster was asking something else entirely?

Lots of times guys will run a cycle, plan on taking a short break, and then running another cycle....Someone came up with the concept of "bridging" (connecting the two cycles together) with a very low androgen and a high anabolic. The concept is that the low androgen will allow your testes to recover, and at the same time help keep the gains from the first half of the cycle. The key was that the bridge had to be low androgen.....

Now, I totally disagree with this theory for a few reasons...first off, when its time to come off, simply come off....no dragging the cycle out and justifying it with a "bridge"...Secondly, we know that all anabolics (even anavar and primo) are going to cause some suppression...people like to find literature that maybe helps them believe they wont, but they do, especially when your body is ALREADY suppressed. (They sure as hell dont induce testicular function.) Bottom line is it really wouldnt make much sense to run something as a bridge that continues to suppress you....

holy

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
holy answered the questions regarding bridging injectable AAS. delsolrob answered the questions regarding OTC orals. Also to add to delsolrob's answer, one reason for bridging in oral cycles is an attempt to avoid the heptatocity associated with stacking multiple methyls. If you bridge as opposed to stacking then you only stack 1 week instead of 3 or 4 but conversely, you run your total cycle longer.