PCT questions

fochiqua

Awards
I just recieved my bottle of m-drol form cel. Little background, i'm 23 197 lbs 5'9 at anywhere from 10-12% bf and have been training seriously for 2 years and will be running 3 weeks of m-drol at 20 mg a day (first cycle of anything by the way) and will be doing 3 weeks of nolva for pct, now for my question. Would 20 mg a day of nolva for 3 weeks be enough or should i up the dose for the first week, also i've been all over the web looking for nolva and have seen many differenct prices, and have no idea what is reasonable, if anyone could tell me what is a descent price i would really appreciate it thanks.

Last edited:
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M-drol is a very bad choice for a 1st cycle and 20mg would be to high on your 1st cycle. I also would say you would need nolva 40/30/20/10. I would highly advise you to run something more mild. You also do not mention support supps what would your plan be?

fochiqua

Awards
well i looked phera in to and havoc, and decided to go with m-drol becuase it's such a dry compound also i hear that it's really easy on the hairline because it's methylated anadrol (have also heard that it's methylated masteron, though all the user reports don't mention any hairloss wich makes me think it's anadrol), i also decided to go with 20mg because i'm already pushing 200 lbs sitting pretty at 197. for supps i'm not going to do anything fancy just fish oil, milk thistle taurine and potassium, and if my cholosterol gets out of whack i'm going to take red yeast rice.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
well i looked phera in to and havoc, and decided to go with m-drol becuase it's such a dry compound also i hear that it's really easy on the hairline because it's methylated anadrol (have also heard that it's methylated masteron, though all the user reports don't mention any hairloss wich makes me think it's anadrol), i also decided to go with 20mg because i'm already pushing 200 lbs sitting pretty at 197. for supps i'm not going to do anything fancy just fish oil, milk thistle taurine and potassium, and if my cholosterol gets out of whack i'm going to take red yeast rice.

When you methylate any AAS it becomes a completely different compound with different properties. For example Dbol is Boldenone with an added methyl group - which's the only difference chemically but they're obviously completely different. Also Anadrol is already methylated :think:

fochiqua

Awards
huh? i think this was supposed to be in the other thread

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh? i think this was supposed to be in the other thread

Well it is still a very bad choice and 20mg is to high for a 1st cycle. You do not mention support supps are you planning on running any?:thumbsup:

fochiqua

Awards
just the fish oil, taurine, potassium and milk thistle, and can anyone tell me a fair price for nolvadex

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just the fish oil, taurine, potassium and milk thistle, and can anyone tell me a fair price for nolvadex
You have no blood pressure supps here. I stongly urge you to reconsider your use of m-drol:thumbsup:

fochiqua

Awards
i'm going to take red yeast rice for my cholesterol, don't know it that pertains to my bloodpressure or not

steveo1312

Awards
\:nono: Go with some CEL H-Drol. I start my first cycle in Sept with it and its a good starter. Then step up to M-Drol if you must. H-Drol is also Dry and easier on hair hence me running it... already thin enough up there hahaha.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to take red yeast rice for my cholesterol, don't know it that pertains to my bloodpressure or not

IMHO I'd strongly urge you do a lot more research before taking steroids. Especially a Superdrol clone which's the strongest OTC anabolic available. A great all-in-one cycle support product like our Cycle Assist or AI's Cycle Support would be the best option for support.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
fochiqua dont rush into steroids. Put the time in to research and develop an understanding for them, you wont regret it. Not only will it help you from a safety aspect (and knowing what to do if anything does go wrong, eg your nipples begin to leak), but it will help you in the long run from a gains perspective. The more you know, the better your PCT will be structured to help return you to homeostasis and maintain gains. The steroids aren't going anywhere take your time bro. GL