stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Stats:
6'3", 238 lbs. 10.2% bodyfat.
Diet is in check
Solid lifting history
Desired LBM gain of 25-30 lbs.

I got my hands on a Test E/P blend almost a month back that I've been running at 250mg 2x weekly.

I recently was able to acquire Test C and Deca, and I want to run the full 12 weeks, adding Deca next week. The cycle will wind up looking like this:

Week 5: Test Blend 250mg/2x weekly + Deca 200mg 2x weekly

Week 6-10: Test C 250mg/2x weekly + Deca 200mg 2x week

Week 10-12: Test C 250mg/2x weekly

PCT:

Week 14-24: Nolva 40-20-10mg daily. I plan on running PCT for 10 weeks.

Have I got this right? Any issues here?

Thanks in advance.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
deca needs to be run 10+ weeks, and a 10 week PCT??? thats fuking nuts...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depends a little imo. In your Test E/P blend how much is E and how much is P? You may need to use more then 500mg's/week, or at least I would. Assuming 100mg's of the 250mg's is prop then your only using 300mg's of test E that first 5 weeks. If I am reading it right though your pretty much already on week 5?

I'm with nons on the 10 week pct? Why so long? Plus run the deca longer...much longer. On that schedule you only have it in there 5 weeks total.

Your gains are quite ambitious too. Maybe shoot for 5lbs and be happy with 10lbs. ;)

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
PCT for 10 weeks...that's why I asked. Wasn't sure. I've heard to run it as long as the cycle itself. So, I'll cut it back to 4 or so?

Also, if I'm going to run the deca for 10 weeks, should I just continue running test to 15 weeks to accommodate the deca? Also, should I run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca?

As far as the blend goes, it's 200mg Test E, 50mg Test P.

Thanks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4-5 week pct should be sufficient.

Since your in week 5 and you want to run the deca 10 weeks then yes extend to 15 weeks. Which would also basically carry your test out to 17 weeks (to run it 2 weeks longer then the deca).

Whats your cycle experience?

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Thanks bro.

I ate a bunch of Anadrol in my early twenties like an idiot, but I did do PCT...one saving grace I guess.

This is my first proper cycle, with good support, and much more knowledge. Thanks for the feedback.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yes run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca, so if u start deca now, it ends week 15 which mean run test till week 17....also get some clomid for pct to use WITH nolva

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
yes run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca, so if u start deca now, it ends week 15 which mean run test till week 17....also get some clomid for pct to use WITH nolva
IMO hCG is necessary if your going to make this a 17 week cycle including 10 weeks of deca.

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Thanks guys. I appreciate the info.

Yeah the HCG has been a problem for me. I don't think it's available as a research chem, at least not that I've found.

Another problem is that I was just informed I'm going away on business overseas for 2 weeks on October 7th. Smack dab in the middle of everything.

If I pause mid-cycle like that then pick it back up on the 21st when I come back, how bad is it?

It it's no good, I'm just going to run a 10 week test only cycle, and save everything for next time.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I appreciate the info.

Yeah the HCG has been a problem for me. I don't think it's available as a research chem, at least not that I've found.

Another problem is that I was just informed I'm going away on business overseas for 2 weeks on October 7th. Smack dab in the middle of everything.

If I pause mid-cycle like that then pick it back up on the 21st when I come back, how bad is it?

It it's no good, I'm just going to run a 10 week test only cycle, and save everything for next time.

I wouldnt go over 12-14 weeks without HCG. And with he trip as well I would make this a 10 weeker and drop everything else for next time. Good luck.

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Thank you kindly. Is there a research chem equivalent of HCG? Not asking for a source, I'll find it myself if so. Some of the nomenclature is different, I know.

Thanks again for your help, everyone.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Thank you kindly. Is there a research chem equivalent of HCG? Not asking for a source, I'll find it myself if so. Some of the nomenclature is different, I know.

Thanks again for your help, everyone.
Not that I know of, sorry