help with running 6-oxo

200lbs

Awards
guys, i just finished an Ergo 1-AD cycle, 4 weeks, 400 mgs per day... ran the 1-ad strictly so i would keep my muscle while cutting...

anyways, i have 1 bottle of 6-oxo (i know i should of got more)... how would you guys suggest running it... im starting it tomorrow... thinking of running it for 14 days like this:

days 1-4: 600 mgs per day
days 5-10: 400 mgs per day
days 11-14: 300 mgs per day

hows it look?

please help! it is much appreciated!!!

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man oh man. Do a search bro, before the mods see this.

200lbs

Awards
I know how Im supposed to run it if I have TWO bottles... but I only have one. That's my problem...

BrKonman

Awards
Rush delivery of a bottle of 6oxo, or some liquid research clomid/nolva sounds like your best option. Start taking it like you would if you had two bottles and order asap so its arrived by the time the bottle is empty. :)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 200lbs
I know how Im supposed to run it if I have TWO bottles... but I only have one. That's my problem...
I wouldn't waste my money on 2 bottles for a little 4 week cycle of 1-AD.  Run the 60X0 @ 300mgs/20 days.

200lbs

Awards
thank you NPursuit, I will do that...

I did a small cycle, i didnt think i would need 2 bottles of 6-oxo....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, hate to bust your balls but have your post-cycle aids on hand next time, it just looks like you weren't too prepared or thoughtful about your post cycle. I don't know if you have access to Nolvadex, but if you can get it than I'd recommend it over 6-OXO

200lbs

Awards
Actually, its pretty embarrasing, I thought I had more than enough 6-oxo for post...

I thought the 6-oxo bottle contained 60 pills at 300 mgs EACH...
I really f*cked up.. found out it was 300 mgs per SERVING (3 pills) the day I opened the bottle (last day of my 1-AD cycle)...

From the beginning I knew I didnt want Nolva or clomid... I wanted to try something else... I have done a test/deca cycle with clomid and nolva post... this time I wanted to do PH with 6-oxo post... i want to compare....

thanks for your help guys... Im gonna go at 300 mgs per day, excluding the first day, which I am doing 300 mgs in morning, and 300 at night.

peace