bulk hydroxytest

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

Awards
You guys know of any places that sell this in bulk. LG's link research.org doesnt seem to be working. thanks in advance.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's not listed in bulk powder form on LG's site, is it?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh I guess not, I thought it was. I know I saw it somewhere, I just can't remember where.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya I think I saw it at one of those sites. I am just to damn busy with work and all to take the time and cap it myself or make anything into a transdermal.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cap? Transdermal?

What about taking a few minutes and making it pinnable?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope, I'm military so I have to watch it somewhat. That's why. Believe me if I wasn't I would go that route.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I think researchgear is part of Legal gear. At least there is a link to research gear from the legal gear site. I bought bulk 4g OH test from them about 3 weeks ago to add to t-1 final. It's $6/gram, kinda expensive. It mixed well after putting the bottle in a little boiling water.

I have not seen it sold in bulk anywhere else. I will be buying more soon & would like to find it cheaper if possible. Anybody seen it elsewhere?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, dont sweat the $6 a gram from legalgear, that is a damn good price, go order some more from them....

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

Awards
I go to the link on the site research.com, order and when my card is processed i get the following message:

the gateway no longer supports the requested method of integration.

So thats why I was asking. Anyone else have this problem? By the way thanks for your responses.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
you may have to email your order like I did for LG a while ago, PM me if you need the address, or email the LG bro's from the LG page. Either way, I'm not sure if they are selling out of researchgear right now.

cm5

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Okay, now with 4ad being gone in CA now.... is the OHT still available? Or have I totally missed out on it?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OHT is still available in california....but not OHN

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any idea where to pick up OHT Cyp powder, nsruffryder34?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
VPX sells a premade...other than that I dont know as of yet... maybe in the future...

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
It's going back up tonight. We were running low and needed to put a hold on it.

EDog

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Methinks I should stock up before the goddamn do-gooders in CA ban that too.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Amen, I will probably forget to put some aside for me and be calling all of you guys!

EDog

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
All they're doing is making me go to the dark side a little earlier.

Which does not bug me, it's just that this **** is cheaper and easier. Although it SOUNDS like the OHT has its own merits to stand alongside other AAS.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All they're doing is making me go to the dark side a little earlier.

Which does not bug me, it's just that this **** is cheaper and easier. Although it SOUNDS like the OHT has its own merits to stand alongside other AAS.
Actually, it's cheaper on the dark side.;)

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Methyl 1-Test is the cheapest AAS on the market legal or illegal mg for mg... Of course you should only use it on animals.

EDog