Newbie Winstrol Only Cycle

jca0306

Awards
Hi Guys,
Just started a winstrol only cycle about two weeks ago and looking for some advice. This is my first cycle. I have worked out since high school and kept a consistent weight of about 170lbs. The last two years I got Lazy, ate like a pig & ballooned to about 220lbs. I finally said enough
Four Months ago I Cut my calories to about 1600-1800 calories a day, consisting of mostly protein, with some fruits, veggies , & lots of shakes. I also began working out, doing cardio about three times a week for about 30mins, and Lifting Weights as well. I have been satisfied with my progress but was looking at getting better results.
I got in touch with a buddy whose been lifting for a while , explained what I wanted to do, lose some bodyfat and gain some lean muscle. He recommended winstrol. I decided on a 6 week cycle at 50mm EOD via injection. Since starting I have noticed an increase in strength, stamina, and overall increase in energy.
Anyways like a dumbass I started researching about two days ago. I seen so many opinions, I’m not sure what to do. Some saying a winstrol only cycle is stupid, will destroy your liver & joints, and other saying the seen great results. I also had no idea what PCT till two days ago.
I guess my question is in weather I should contine this cycle or resart when I am more prepared.New to this so please forgive me if I sound Dumb or left out some info. Any suggestions, comments, Hint, tips or whatever would be greatly appreciated.

Here some back Ground:
Ht: 5’8”
Wt: 205lbs.
Sample on my Workout;
• Mon: 30mins Cardio, Work Chest, Shoulder
• Tues: Work Back, Triceps,
• WeD: 30mins Cardio Legs, Biceps
• Thurs: REST
• Fri: 30mins Cardio, Work Chest Shoulders
• Sat: Work Back, Triceps
• Sun: 30mins Cardio, Legs Biceps
• Mon: Rest

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
how long have you been on the cycle?

the main reason that people warn against not adding test to a cycle is libido/erection problems. If you can put up with not getting a woody for your cycle, then you'll be ok.

winstrol is also one of the most hepatoxic steroids out there. however, since you are taking it intramuscular, it skips the first pass through the liver thereby making it much less so.

as far as joint problems, you can order some Cissus from the anabolicminds store which should help with dry joints.

pct is another matter. if you just started the cycle, you have time to get something together.

you need to order a SERM like tamoxifen citrate. your buddy may be able to get you some nolvadex- the brand name of tamoxifen citrate -(not to be confused with Gaspari's Novedex xt!) or you can order it online from various sources relatively safely. there are plenty or resources here in the Post Cycle Therapy section.

In addition to the serm, you *may* want to get a cortisol blocker for pct. something like xlean or lean xtreme or even 7-cort from primordial performance will do fine. i like 7-cort since it's cheap and its a transdermal.

other than that, read this. it will tell you about PCT so you know what's going on. good luck!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

ps do your cardio at the END of your workouts. if you post in the fitness section, we can help tweak your workout

crazilyfter42

Awards
:goodpost:.......Honestly whether a winstrol only cycle is a whise choice or not really depends on your goals. A lot of people advise against it but if it fits into what your looking to get out of a cycle there isnt anything wrong w/ it. Not everyone wants to gain a ton of weight or bloat and winstrol wont do that. W/ out test you may run into some libido/erection issues but that depends. I have ran a winstrol only cycle (oral 50mg ed) w/ good success and didnt have any sexual side effects. If your bodyfat is low enough the results will be better. You will harden up, increase vascularity, strength, and contrary to what most say gain weight. I put on about 8 lbs on winstrol. Although your diet will reflect what you gain. Just remember next time you cycle dont ever start w/ out your pct in hand. If you get on obtaining your pct asap you should have it b4 you need to start it and be ok.

crazilyfter42

Awards
Your joints are going to go through hell too so be ready for that. Joint health supplementation and being careful to pace yourself with the strength increase is a must!

Kingdude

Awards
You sound exactly like me. Age, workout, winnie only cycle ect. Good luck, Im doing the same and am hoping to tighten up a little and lose some fat. Let us know how it goes.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You sound exactly like me. Age, workout, winnie only cycle ect. Good luck, Im doing the same and am hoping to tighten up a little and lose some fat. Let us know how it goes.

winstrol is a hardening steroid....NOT A FATLOSS STEROID...theres no such thing.

bulk or cut depends on ur diet

jca0306

Awards
Thanks for the info guys. So far no erection problems me & my girl get it on every night. although will this become a problem later on in the cycle? Also should I go four or six weeks.

Kingdude

Awards
winstrol is a hardening steroid....NOT A FATLOSS STEROID...theres no such thing.

I mean, doesnt adding lean muscle mass burn fat by increasing metabolism. And at the same time, doesnt winnie aid in being a mild anti catabolic? It may not be clen but it def add lean muscle which burns fat. Either way, it doesnt matter, be as technical as you want but by doing winnie, cardio and proper diet one will see results. I will know for sure in a couple months.

:duel:

crazilyfter42

Awards
Kingdude, I dont think he was trying to sound like a ****. Its just to many people come on here asking questions regarding stanozolol thinking its going to magically burn the flab off them. Which is far from the truth. The truth is winny is best used with a lower body fat percentage. Hence why its commonly used as a precontest prep drug. Your best bet would be to diet w/ cardio loosing as much body fat as possible than add in the winny. You wont regret it b/c you will see much better results.

Kingdude

Awards
Nahh, didnt take it that way. I know everyone here is trying to help. :)

NCAAwannabe

Awards
I did an winstrol only cycle when I was in high school. No problems, I took glucosamine/condrotin and my joints were fine. I also had no problems with erectile dysfunction either.

I dropped 12 pounds of fat and gained 5 pounds of muscle and my forty time went from 4.8 to 4.6. I did a 6 week cycle at 60mg a day.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established

this is a stupid comment. winstrol aids in fat loss. i can point you in the direction to research this a little more if you'd like. but you shouldn't be making claims like that if you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this is a stupid comment. winstrol aids in fat loss. i can point you in the direction to research this a little more if you'd like. but you shouldn't be making claims like that if you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

over and over again i have heard that winstrol is NOT a fatloss steroid. i have no experience with it, but from what i gather there is NO steriod that is meant for fatloss.....other than DNP (but i dont think thats a steroid).

P.S. i would love to see documented info on its "FATLOSS" properties

musclenz

musclenz

Awards
over and over again i have heard that winstrol is NOT a fatloss steroid. i have no experience with it, but from what i gather there is NO steriod that is meant for fatloss.....other than DNP (but i dont think thats a steroid).

P.S. i would love to see documented info on its "FATLOSS" properties
I agree with you here, nosnmiveins. No steriod is designed or has the chemical structure to promote fat loss. Its diet & cardio that does this. In the case of winny (which I have a lot of experience with), it's a 5-alpha reduced substrate. 5-alpha reduction breaks the double bond between positions 4 and 5, which is required for conversion to estrogen via aromatase, the primary enzyme for the manufacture of estrogen in males. Also its effective at binding to the AR & thus has anti-progestagenic effects. What you see from this is lower water retention, hardness in the muscle & increased muscle shape & definition. So, a lot of users see this as "fat loss" while on a winny cycle. Although, its mainly stacked in a cutting stack with other cutting steriods, like tren, eq, masteron, proviron etc, it can still be employed in a mass gaining stack with test, deca & drol because of its strength gaining attributes. The injectable version, IMO, is vastly superior to the oral form because it misses the first pass of the liver, although being a 17-aa it is designed not to be destroyed in the liver so there no consensus on this one, but it is one of the most toxic on the liver so its use can be for only 6-8 weeks max. This is another reason why it should not be used on its own.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9