Is Sustanon 250 cycle only a good idea

  1. Is Sustanon 250 cycle only a good idea


    Actually I have something called Omnadren 250, it is supposed to be very close to Sustanon 250.

    I was going over the forum but I do not see anybody doing it. I used to run dBol + Deca + Test E with good results, from last year I got on this almost 10 lbs, it rather worked good for me over the years. I have been traning hard since, I cannot even remeber and really got into good shape

    :bb3:

    But Omnadren 250 is the only thing I got at this time; I cannot get my usual gear anymore. I just wonder if anybody recommends this. Letís say 500 mg / week for 12 weeks, does it sound good or get something else on top of this.


  2. yea man sounds good. omna is sust with some slightly dif esters, its all test in the end my dude.

  3. If there was only 1 AAS I could use it would be sus250.
    •   
       


  4. Omna = Sus.......its a fine idea to do an omna only cycle...

    holy

  5. 12 week cycle @ 500mg/week is perfect, just make sure ur diet and training are set and that u have all PCT supps on hand before u start

  6. sounds good to me

  7. Thanks for the respose, I though that nobody is using Sustanon 250 alone, I guess I will try new gear

    I used proviron for water retention, nolvadex at the end of cycle, for 2 weeks after cycle

    I took also propecja to stop DHT, I never had any hair loss but to be safe

    And I used milk thristle and saw palmetto during cycle

    what do you think about those with Sus 250

  8. Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    Thanks for the respose, I though that nobody is using Sustanon 250 alone, I guess I will try new gear

    I used proviron for water retention, nolvadex at the end of cycle, for 2 weeks after cycle

    I took also propecja to stop DHT, I never had any hair loss but to be safe

    And I used milk thristle and saw palmetto during cycle

    what do you think about those with Sus 250

    You wrote you used nolva for two weeks after the cycle. You are suppose to wait 2 weeks (due to the longer esters) then run nolva for 4-5 weeks as PCT

  9. I used Omnas, and it was good for sure.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    You are suppose to wait 2 weeks (due to the longer esters) then run nolva for 4-5 weeks as PCT
    Thanks I will do this way.

  11. Kick start your cyle with Mdrol.I did this with some test cyp.Good results.

  12. I was always told that you should increase and then taper down dosages of ASS(Sus.).

    Obviously I was given false info... right?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by partyman43 View Post
    I was always told that you should increase and then taper down dosages of ASS(Sus.).

    Obviously I was given false info... right?

    false info, just like the other single esters theres no use to taper up or down dosages. i am also one who believes that front loading is just a waste of gear

  14. I ran a 30 day cycle of 250 sus everyday - felt like a pin cushion and wouldn't recommend this type of cycle for novice or users new to AAS but got pretty good results. (due to circumstances i couldnt run my usual 8-12 week cycles, researched this and was pleased)
    Partyboy, AAS users dont normally taper down their dosage towards the end of a cycle or taper up that often(with injectables anyway) for that matter. Some frontload for the first week with 2x the normal cycle dosage to raise levels faster. there is a great chart somewhere of this but cant find the link at the mo.
    SERMS are usually tapered down during PCT though

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Modzilla View Post
    I ran a 30 day cycle of 250 sus everyday - felt like a pin cushion and wouldn't recommend this type of cycle for novice or users new to AAS but got pretty good results. (due to circumstances i couldnt run my usual 8-12 week cycles, researched this and was pleased)
    Partyboy, AAS users dont normally taper down their dosage towards the end of a cycle or taper up that often(with injectables anyway) for that matter. Some frontload for the first week with 2x the normal cycle dosage to raise levels faster. there is a great chart somewhere of this but cant find the link at the mo.
    SERMS are usually tapered down during PCT though


    Thanks for the info friends


    I'm not an AAS user anyway... but I had a friend I use to work with, years ago, that was into AAS(and had been for a while) and he did it that way. He also never ran any PCT at all.

    Suprisingly enough I don't recall him ever having any problems with sides that I knew of.

    Dude was lucky I guess!

  16. always have nolva and proviron (if you can get it) on hand if you want to run sust 250. And don't taper it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    Actually I have something called Omnadren 250, it is supposed to be very close to Sustanon 250.

    I was going over the forum but I do not see anybody doing it. I used to run dBol + Deca + Test E with good results, from last year I got on this almost 10 lbs, it rather worked good for me over the years. I have been traning hard since, I cannot even remeber and really got into good shape

    :bb3:

    But Omnadren 250 is the only thing I got at this time; I cannot get my usual gear anymore. I just wonder if anybody recommends this. Let’s say 500 mg / week for 12 weeks, does it sound good or get something else on top of this.
    You say you ran dbol/deca and test and you only put on 10lbs?

    Was this your first cycle? I could understand if you have run many cycles then you wouldnt gain as much but for a first thats pretty poor isnt it? maybe your diet isnt up to scratch.
    For first cycles I normally hear people putting on 20lbs at least, I knocked up 30lbs on just test/dbol.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hyper24 View Post
    You say you ran dbol/deca and test and you only put on 10lbs?

    Was this your first cycle? I could understand if you have run many cycles then you wouldnt gain as much but for a first thats pretty poor isnt it? maybe your diet isnt up to scratch.
    For first cycles I normally hear people putting on 20lbs at least, I knocked up 30lbs on just test/dbol.

    depends on #1, ur goal for the cycle, and #2, ur diet


    i would much rather gain 15lbs in lean muscle on a bulk than 25lbs of muscle and fat.

  19. ^^

    agreed!

  20. Don't taper....yeah what he said and the other guy said

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hyper24 View Post
    You say you ran dbol/deca and test and you only put on 10lbs?
    I got after the cycle good 10 lbs of muscle, which I still have. I think a very good gain.

    This was not my first cycle. My diet and exercise was rather good.

  22. I'll be running Sus 250 sometime soon. My cycle will be 8 weeks long. I'll be front-loading and using 500mg for the first week, then 250mg per week after that. I have Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) and will be picking up some Clomid. Will also be using my mixture of Napalm and liquid Clen to help shed fat meanwhile building and toning some muscle.

    To kinda-sorta answer your question; I've heard great things about Sus 250! I've heard that you'll get very, very strong and pack on some serious muscle, but of course, your training and diet have to be in check as well. You may end up experiencing more gains than you expect if you're a first-time user.

  23. im thinkIng of a cycle of sust or test e for my first time. When are you going to start your cycle?

    My dad is bald so ima use rogain my whole cycle if i use sust haha.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleHeadGuy View Post
    I'll be running Sus 250 sometime soon. My cycle will be 8 weeks long. I'll be front-loading and using 500mg for the first week, then 250mg per week after that. I have Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) and will be picking up some Clomid. Will also be using my mixture of Napalm and liquid Clen to help shed fat meanwhile building and toning some muscle.

    To kinda-sorta answer your question; I've heard great things about Sus 250! I've heard that you'll get very, very strong and pack on some serious muscle, but of course, your training and diet have to be in check as well. You may end up experiencing more gains than you expect if you're a first-time user.
    I was reading since sust has short esters it uld be best to pin twice a week to take advantage of short esters.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  25. Anyone take anything else during and after cycle???
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 10:53 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 09:58 AM
  3. Good Idea and Bad Idea Steroids for Pulsing
    By thesinner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 07:23 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 07:03 PM
  5. M1T to jumpstart this cycle...good idea or bad idea...
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 07:21 AM
Log in
Log in