dosage for my 1st mdrol cycle

jimmybonesya

Awards
sup with it. quick question on best recomended dose for my 1st cycle of mdrol. im 24 5'7" 168 with 6%bf and have done only 1 cycle of hdrol prior to this. i've read on several different forums that a 3 week 10mg cycle is very effective but also have read many guys say that you might as well run a 10/20/20. any opinions would be greatly appreciated. oh and im running cycle support on and nolva afterwards. thanks guys

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
really 6% bf? that's low, nice

In my opinion, run 10mg ed until you need a boost up to 20mg. Judge duration based on how you feel and sides, but not too long.

many would advise bloodwork

jimmybonesya

Awards
im running some cycle support during and then nolva for pct. so just run 10mg and if no sides appear bump of to 20mg?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
im running some cycle support during and then nolva for pct. so just run 10mg and if no sides appear bump of to 20mg?

yep I agree. At your bodyweight you will probably be able to stick to 10mg (or maybe 20mg last week)

jimmybonesya

Awards
thanks for the input guys. im gonna start this cycle on monday and have already stocked up on the oats, rice, any carbs for that matter after reading that the mdrol is a carb monster. oh and 1 more question would 40/20/10/10 of nolva be ok? late

masterX

masterX

Awards
really 6% bf? that's low, nice

In my opinion, run 10mg ed until you need a boost up to 20mg. Judge duration based on how you feel and sides, but not too long.

many would advise bloodwork

EXACT 10mg is enough

I did 3 cycles already and i started another this week i wonder how in past i did to use 30mg.

10mg will be enough for you.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the input guys. im gonna start this cycle on monday and have already stocked up on the oats, rice, any carbs for that matter after reading that the mdrol is a carb monster. oh and 1 more question would 40/20/10/10 of nolva be ok? late
Good luck bro.:thumbsup: