Best way to take Epistane - AnabolicMinds.com

Best way to take Epistane

1. New Member

Best way to take Epistane

I just recieved my bottle of epistane and i would like to know when i should take each pill. This is going to be my first steroid cycle and the closest thing i took dealing with hormones was an 8 week cycle of Junglewarfare follwed by a 3 week PCT of 6oxo. I want to be able to remove as much fat on my chest as possible using epistane as i got puberty induced gyno and puffy nips and of course gain good quality muscle . Should i take it in the morning when i wake up then in the afternoon then before 7 or what? Should i take it 30/30/30/30 or 20/30/30/40 or what would be the best choice to reduce gyno.

Any ideas on stacking epistane with ephedrine? will it allow me 2 burn more fat on my chest? i will be doing cardio at least 5 times a weak all advise is helpful

2. New Member

bump
  3. Professional Member

Did you just bump your own thread after 29 minutes?

For that I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Also, doesn't sound like you have ANY IDEA what the hell you're doing. Epistane doesn't always reduce gyno, it sometimes aggravates and increases it. Have fun with that champ.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

stats

height
    bodyfat percentage
    max lifts
    # years training
    diet
    routine style
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Most people take it orally. Seems rectal administration doesn't work all that well.
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

start at 20mg/day. stay there, if you are of decent weight you could go 30mg.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

See Epistane FAQ in my signature .......done and done!
  8. New Member

Okay. Yeah im about 5'10 and weigh about 172 pounds. Not sure about how much BF % i have though. I am 22 years old and have been lifiting really hard for 3 years with proper training n diet started in my high school years though. I will be following a real clean diet and caloric deficit in my cycle to reduce as much fat on my chest as i can. I know it doesnt always remove gyno but im willing 2 take the chance. I want the muscle gains as well.

I have read your faq already neoborn but i do not know when i should i take each pill. What time of day do you reocmmend each one or when? I am doing an ED cycle and not pulse. Also, is it fine if i stack epistane with ephedrine?
  9. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Xapt3r2ooX View Post
    Okay. Yeah im about 5'10 and weigh about 172 pounds. Not sure about how much BF % i have though. I am 22 years old and have been lifiting really hard for 3 years with proper training n diet started in my high school years though. I will be following a real clean diet and caloric deficit in my cycle to reduce as much fat on my chest as i can. I know it doesnt always remove gyno but im willing 2 take the chance. I want the muscle gains as well.

I have read your faq already neoborn but i do not know when i should i take each pill. What time of day do you reocmmend each one or when? I am doing an ED cycle and not pulse. Also, is it fine if i stack epistane with ephedrine?
    What is your support supp and pct plans for this cycle?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Professional Member

You aren't going to gain much muscle (if any) if you don't eat in surplus.
  11. New Member

I will be taking 1000mg of Milk Thistle every day and hawthorne berry for my blood pressure if taking ephedrine with epistane is fine as im afriad it will raise my blood pressure. I will also be taking fish oil, protein, and multi vitamins every day. Also, start creatine a week after i strart epistane as i will be cutting and don't want to lose my strength and muscle weight. I decided my PCT would be Nolva dosed at 30/20/20/10 and creatine. I rmemeber you telling me 20/20/10/10 is fine but I want to retain most of the gains. Is taking ephedrine with epistane okay? And when should i take each 10 mg pills pembroke?
  12. Professional Member

Dosing times don't really matter. You can split them up into 2 doses, 3 doses, or take them all at once. I usually took them all 1 hr before working out. I wouldn't stack it with ephedrine, but that's just me. I have no scientific reasoning for that.

You better get all of your PCT before you take the first pill and the pct you posted above is NOT sufficient.
  13. New Member

I see. I thought the timing of the dosages did matter. How much milk thistle do you thinnk i should take every day? Hmm i thought a SERM like nolvadex would be enough for such a mild compound. Rugger what do u suggest im missing in my PCT? and why do u say u wouldnt stack it with ephedrine?
  14. Professional Member

Here's what you need, IMO, for PCT
    SERM
    Test Booster
    Cort Control
    AI (debated)

I wouldn't take ephedrine because your body is already going to be going through a **** storm. You could probably take it and be alright, but this is no where to take chances IMO
  15. New Member

Whats a low cost effective test booster that you would recommend? Ill start at a low dose and see how it goes. Do you think the ephedrine will interfere with the muscle gains?
  16. New Member

and how much milk thistle do u think i should take a day?
  17. Professional Member

SERM- Nolva dex 30/20/10/10 IMO
    Test Booster- Activate Extreme
    Cort Control- Lean Extreme
    AI- your choice

Just buy yourself 2 tubs of some Cycle Support from anabolic innovations and call it a day for on cycle. It has everything you need, including milk thistle, that you'll need to protect your body.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I took ephedrine during havoc + cyclo cycle and i gained like 10 lbs of muscle, and lost a lot of bodyfat while eating at calorie surplus. Ill pry lose some of that during PCT which is nolva + PCS by AI

My gym sessions were at the most intense level ever, and I ate like every hour literarlly with lots of protein and drank more than 2 gallons of water a day. Bench/squat went up pretty damn nicely.
  19. AI Sports Nutrition

I will be taking 1000mg of Milk Thistle every day and hawthorne berry for my blood pressure if taking ephedrine with epistane is fine as im afriad it will raise my blood pressure. I will also be taking fish oil, protein, and multi vitamins every day. Also, start creatine a week after i strart epistane as i will be cutting and don't want to lose my strength and muscle weight. I decided my PCT would be Nolva dosed at 30/20/20/10 and creatine. I rmemeber you telling me 20/20/10/10 is fine but I want to retain most of the gains. Is taking ephedrine with epistane okay? And when should i take each 10 mg pills pembroke?

I would not take ephedra with the Epi it could be a BP killer. Spread the doses out as eenly as possible. I also agree to look into Cycle Support as you are not clear on the hawthorne berry dose plus the Cycle Support has alot more supports in it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I have read your faq already neoborn but i do not know when i should i take each pill. What time of day do you reocmmend each one or when?
    Not sure how you read the whole faq and missed this

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...t1049750:food:
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would not take ephedra with the Epi it could be a BP killer. Spread the doses out as eenly as possible. I also agree to look into Cycle Support as you are not clear on the hawthorne berry dose plus the Cycle Support has alot more supports in it.
    This seems very logical and it is what I would follow if cycling...to be honest. Careful of your BP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane or Epistane Clones
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 07:59 PM
  2. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 07:25 AM
  3. epistane/1-T or epistane/hdrol?
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics