Power LGP 1-T vs. LGP 1-T HydroxyTest...help

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56%

Power LGP 1-T vs. LGP 1-T HydroxyTest...help

I am in a huge dilmema as to which product to purchase. Im 22, and this is my first PH cycle. I have heard, and read that the OHT can help minimize androgenic effects and minimize sides. Everywhere I read, OHT is pimped as an awesome addition to the old formula. That being said the LGP 1-T HydroxyTest seems like the obvious choice.

However, since this is my first cycle, would the Power LGP 1-T be more appropriate, afterall it is cheaper. It has 3g more 1-T but without OHT, so I would be a bit more afraoid of the estrogenic sides associated with this one.

My question is, all in all, which product of the 2 would you recommend to a beginning PH user, taking everything in to account from money to side effects? Any help would be very much appreciated right now. Thanks

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think the 1-T is your choice. Start with 1 squirt, twice a day. You will get incredible gains on your first cycle, this dosage will be plenty. Any more will just raise your tolerance for future cycles. If diet & training are in check, you can expect 10-15 lbs gain on a 6-week cycle. Use nolva or clomid for post cycle. 6-oxo is not near as effective. You can always try OHT next time around, to see if you even notice the difference of the OHT.

I am currently on a homebrew of 5g 1-test, 5g 4AD, 4g OHT. I just started 2 days ago, so I can't speak of gains yet. This is my 3rd PH cycle, I have stuck to 1-test/1-AD stacked with 4AD on past cycles.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56%

Thanks alot, thats exactly the type of responses Im looking for. I am leaning now towards the Power 1-T. Anyone other opinions or suggestions out there?

BTW i have plenty Nolvadex and Clomid for post cycle recovery.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bioforge vs anabeta w/ erase stack help
    By Reflexion318 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:35 PM
  2. IA Mass Peak vs. G Real Mass. Thoughts/help/suggestions??
    By thesponge18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 12:55 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 02:40 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 02:37 PM
  5. Power LGP 1-T + 3g 1-Test - 240ml - Production
    By BodySlam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-25-2003, 10:47 PM