Shelf life of Methyl 1-Test
- 10-21-2003, 02:11 PM
- 10-21-2003, 03:46 PM
10-21-2003, 05:28 PM
10-21-2003, 06:46 PM
Yeah don`t it make you feel like your 16 again, a woody out of control.Originally posted by sikdogg
Cortez, your avatar is sweeeet. I think i'm getting wood (prolly from all the test i'm taking).
10-22-2003, 01:23 AM
10-22-2003, 06:37 PM
10-22-2003, 09:36 PM
I know the bottle has an experation date, but I believe someone else on the board said they took some AAS that were past their experiation date and they didnt loose that much potency. I can't remember the specifics but I remember seeing it, coulda been BS though
10-22-2003, 10:12 PM
Even though the expiration date on the bottle says 2005 it will most likely remain viable for several more years beyond that.
10-22-2003, 11:28 PM
10-22-2003, 11:59 PM
Like the guy at Ergopharm told me......just because a non-liquid pill form supp reaches its expiration date it doesn't disintigrate like a tape from Mission Impossible. He said their product would still be at 80% strength 3 years after the date.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2004, 02:11 AM
- By u5711 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2003, 07:15 PM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2003, 07:23 PM
- By steeltown in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2003, 08:20 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:26 AM