Shelf life of Methyl 1-Test

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what's the shelf life for Methyl 1-Test ? I need to stock up on as if it were water near Y2K, but I would wanna have a bunch of Methyl 1-Test go rancid, that would be a waste of someone's muscle. Thanks.

corteztk1982

Awards
theres an expiration date on the back of the bottle when you get it.. i think mine said 2005

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Cortez, your avatar is sweeeet. I think i'm getting wood (prolly from all the test i'm taking).

Panther06

Awards
I know the bottle has an experation date, but I believe someone else on the board said they took some AAS that were past their experiation date and they didnt loose that much potency. I can't remember the specifics but I remember seeing it, coulda been BS though

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Even though the expiration date on the bottle says 2005 it will most likely remain viable for several more years beyond that.

Chemo

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all of you, that was very helpful and makes my decision much easier.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Like the guy at Ergopharm told me......just because a non-liquid pill form supp reaches its expiration date it doesn't disintigrate like a tape from Mission Impossible. He said their product would still be at 80% strength 3 years after the date.