Why isnt T3 considered a staple of any steroid cycle.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering why thyroid hormones are not considered essential for steroid cycles. From what I gathered they ramp up the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbs and that the increased metabolism of proteins helps to build more muscle. From what I recall from the BALCO investigations it seemed like all of their athletes used thyroid hormones as it was a synergistic mix. I have searched for this and I have tried to put it together myself. Thanks for your input.

LUDA

ps i am running it with a superdrol pulse and I am noticing a hell of a lot of leaning out with with out a change it weight.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
if this has been addressed before let me know where to go and I will delete this thread.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
T3 can have more complications than anabolics...There is certainly a rebound and Ive seen figure competitors BLOW UP following a competition. It works well, but really I do not like to see anyone using it that hasnt had tremendous experience with what they are doing. T3 deserves its fair share of respect.

holy

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
T3 can have more complications than anabolics...There is certainly a rebound and Ive seen figure competitors BLOW UP following a competition. It works well, but really I do not like to see anyone using it that hasnt had tremendous experience with what they are doing. T3 deserves its fair share of respect.

holy
Do you have experience with T3?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I have used it quite a bit and have to agree with both posters in that it does have it's place as stated by the o.p., as well as it can have complications and should be treated carefully. From my experience even lengthy cycles have not been problematic when coming off but watching diet and tapering off are an absolute must. During bulking cycles, I stay much fuller with a low dose t3 along with aas and stay leaner.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Do you have experience with T3?
I dont have experience personally, but I do contest prep for people, and I do have experience in that capacity.

holy

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
ive used it a few times pre contest, it helps me recomp, but it just makes me .:dump: and ive also noticed when i come off it my metab goes str8 up wacky for just a few days, nothing serious tho.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
but my thoughts were that a low dose of T3 would work wonders on any steroid cycle. it just seemed to me on paper like it would be perfect for any cycle. and the fact that it is so readily available i just dont see why people are not jumping all over this.