Havoc, P-plex, M-Drol, How should i use?????

Mrthnman663

Mrthnman663

Awards
Hello All.
I just purchased:
1) Havoc -by RPN
2) P-Plex - by CE Labs
3) M Drol -by CE labs
4) 1x Post Cycle Support By: Anabolic Innovations

all from Nutraplanet. I've never used any of this stuff..Does anyone have any opinions? Which should I use first and can or should I stack or combine any of these products? What can I use w/ such to prevent bad experience such as aromatizing? etc.

Thanks for your help,
mm663

footster

footster

Awards
You know you purchased three methyls and have no pct, and you have never even cycled before?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Hello All.
I just purchased:
1) Havoc -by RPN
2) P-Plex - by CE Labs
3) M Drol -by CE labs

all from Nutraplanet. I've never used any of this stuff..Does anyone have any opinions? Which should I use first and can or should I stack or combine any of these products? What can I use w/ such to prevent bad experience such as aromatizing? etc.

Thanks for your help,
mm663
Please please please research M-Drol (superdrol) and P-Plex before you even CONSIDER opening the bottle. If you must blindly run a steroid, I recommend you start with the Havoc as it is the most mild... research it and puchase supporting supplements before you run the cycle. Save the M-Drol and P-Plex for later cycles.

Just cause things are legal does not mean they are weak and you can pop them like candy. M-Drol is stronger than most oral illegal steroids.

footster

footster

Awards
and not trying to mean dude, just trying to see what you know about the products and what your thinking. And just some advice, research, research, research. Your going to get flamed pretty hard.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello All.
I just purchased:
1) Havoc -by RPN
2) P-Plex - by CE Labs
3) M Drol -by CE labs

Thanks for your help,
mm663
Hi bro not flaming intended but you do need to put in alot more research. m-drol and p-plex are very potent. I rep for Anabolic Innovations and thank you for your purchase but it is not enough with m-drol or p-plex IMO.

Take the terms and put them in the search function

p-plex

m-drol

havoc

pct

support supplements

There will be a ton of info read and gather as much info as you can for a few months before you decide if you want to run these or not. No one here is bashing you we are just trying to help for safety. Best of luck bro.:thumbsup:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!! good shopping, but....
:gotsearch

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Be a man and do the right thing. Take them all at once.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya do em all
and remmember milk is for babies when u grow up u drink beer.
so a CL can wash them all 3 down and it is alcohol it will pass through the liver easy and quick screw trisorbagen hahahahahahahah!
(dont follow it)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
sell the p-plex to me for half price as you wont be needing it until you've gotten at least a cycle or two of something more mild down with research

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Hello All.
I just purchased:
1) Havoc -by RPN
2) P-Plex - by CE Labs
3) M Drol -by CE labs

Thanks for your help,
mm663
Get a good endocrinologist and plastic surgeon lined up ASAP. Make sure you don't do any research on what you're buying and doing.

:yawn: ----The Lazy----- :yawn:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just research and when you cant find something or have a question ask

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just research and when you cant find something or have a question ask
I agree 100% here no need to trash the guy. Let him do some research and ask questions if he has them. Bro feel free at anytime to ask me for help.:head:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Everybody starts somewhere. The guys that are cracking jokes should know this. I'm not knocking you, but it's obvious this guy does need to do some research and he could be swayed by a post that he doesn't know is a joke. Please take time to think of this and what implications your posts may have. We are here to help each other, at least we should be and if you aren't, maybe you should think about what your true intentions of being here are.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Look Pem and DG, I have no problem helping people who 1st try to help themselves. I don't believe in spoon-feeding lazy a$$ people. This person didn't do a damn bit of research. You expect us to kindly spoon-feed the lazy w/o sarcasm, flaming, etc?

You two and anyone else can you all the time you want to bottle feed lazy newbs. I'm not saying you can or shouldn't. It's your time and your potential in new sales. Go for it. I'm beyond sick and tired of these newb, lazy ass posts.

A simple search would have yielded answers.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I wasn't knocking anyone in particular. It was just a general statement. You think I have time to spoonfeed? Far from it. But I think this forum is better than flaming. Hell, look what it has done to bb dot com. That is why I don't visit there anymore. Too many childish kids that flame all day long and that is their main intent. AM is buit on their members and quality of this board depends on quality posts from its memebers.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Look Pem and DG, I have no problem helping people who 1st try to help themselves. I don't believe in spoon-feeding lazy a$$ people. This person didn't do a damn bit of research. You expect us to kindly spoon-feed the lazy w/o sarcasm, flaming, etc?

You two and anyone else can you all the time you want to bottle feed lazy newbs. I'm not saying you can or shouldn't. It's your time and your potential in new sales. Go for it. I'm beyond sick and tired of these newb, lazy ass posts.

I agree with DG about this site being about helpin others
and such,... but moreso I would have to agree with you Papa. No research? on the one thing that if abused will change your health drastically?

Best advise mm663 is to go read the stickies in the main forum, search and drop ur ego at the door, and realize that gaining 10lbs or more in 4 weeks is not worth being in a hospital bed for 4 months. Search PCT and research and dont do shitt till your learn proper dosage and pct.

hopefully you understand everyones' attitude, and dont be like a guy I ran into last week who I previously tried helping, only to say "Fukk off" to me b/c he didnt want to wait, and then did a 12 week mdrol cycle stacked with a pp clone, with no PCT. Yea you could say he was apologizing to me when he ran into me, and im sure he was pissed at himself.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I agree 100% he needs to research. My comments were geared more towards the replies he got for example post #7. There is no need for this type of crap.

Be a man and do the right thing. Take them all at once