Would this be insane?

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think running 1,4dione at 2400mg a day, as a stand alone, for strictly lean mass gains, would be a horrible idea?

I can get an insanely cheap deal on this stuff from a friend who is overstocked, and I thought I'd do some hardcore experimenting :D

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
lol, I thought it was crazy. I'd be getting it for around 1.75-2$ a gram.

So although it's a crazy idea, @4$ a day or so, it wouldn't be hurting me financially.

Also, I forgot to mention it would be taken orally.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know it would be orally, but I still think it is a lot. Your appetite would sure be through the roof though.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Damn Tom, thats a good deal on 1,4 andro. I think half that dose (1200mg) would be good as a stand alone. I just finished using 1,4 ad transdermally (400mg a day) along with 1-test and 4ad with good results. Ran it alone the last 2wks of my cycle @ 750mg a day.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
How was it @750mg a day for 2 weeks? Any noticeable body comp changes?

The only reason I was thinking of such a high dosage was because I got an opportunity to get it cheaper than normal.

But if I can do half the dose, for the same gains, twice as long... we'll, that would probably be smarter.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
a friend of mine used 1800mg/day along with 1test-cyp and transdermal 4-ad and had some pretty sick results in terms of strength and size. Then his dumb ass started shooting the 1-test cyp every day (300mg) and he complained to me that he was losing a lot of hair. That was after his 1,4 and 4-ad ran out. He's new to bodybuilding and I was giving him advice but i cut him off because he stopped listening to me so I figure I'll let him **** himself.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
How was it @750mg a day for 2 weeks? Any noticeable body comp changes?

The only reason I was thinking of such a high dosage was because I got an opportunity to get it cheaper than normal.

But if I can do half the dose, for the same gains, twice as long... we'll, that would probably be smarter.
The 2wks @ 750mg (trans) was good, but didn't cut me up like some claim. I did get more vascular...in the traps, shoulders, chest and arms.....legs looked a little better also, especially calves, they aren't bigger but do look better. I got an overall leaner/harder look. As for the abdominal area, well I'm just fat (20%) lol! that didn't change a bit. I look thicker all over, I just wish the midsection wouldn't expand. I gain BF easy in that area.....it sux!

I hadn't tried it oral, which might make a difference, since it is very active orally. Also appetite was high through the whole cycle. I ate like a horse.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Very cool.

Any differences in mood?

I've heard some people comment on feeling more "alert" or having an increased sense of well being.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Very cool.

Any differences in mood?

I've heard some people comment on feeling more "alert" or having an increased sense of well being.
No noticeable difference in mood, just an awsome appetite. Although I do remember feeling 'good/positive' through my whole cycle. Looking in the mirror also helped with confidence.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: first wait for Chemo or others to answer!

Sounds interesting.

My last cycle had just a tiny amount of 1,4ad , like 75mg stacked with 750 mg 4AD (both oral). I really didn't notice an appetite increase but my mood was f'ing great! I was just a supercharged, energetic nice guy. Very different from the baseline personality, lol.

Maybe go the safer route and at least start with 500-1000 mgs. If you're feeling comfortable maybe up it incrementally to 2000 or so. If you keel over or turn into a huge green mutant please let us know.

Isn't there some potential estrogenicity with 1,4 ad ione?