need help on dbol/sust250?

alchy

Awards
im a first timer. ive been taking dbol and sust 250 for two weeks now. on a five week cycle.
what is a good pct to help retain gains?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
tamox 40/40/20/20 start 2 weeks past ur last shot

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Brother, I hate to break this to you now that you're two weeks in, but five weeks is about half as long as it should be....some of those esters in sus arent even going to be rolling good until week 4-5..

holy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im a first timer. ive been taking dbol and sust 250 for two weeks now. on a five week cycle.

piss poor planning man, u need to read the stickies on here for ur own benefit

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Brother, I hate to break this to you now that you're two weeks in, but five weeks is about half as long as it should be....some of those esters in sus arent even going to be rolling good until week 4-5..

holy
lol to the op - enjoy the boobs.

Holy is 100% correct. While sustanon does have some fast action esters it also has some slower ones that due take about a month to fully kick in. I should also mention that most people's sustanon injection frequency isnt sufficient to take advantage of the shorter esters anyways.

I recommend you stop your cycle and run PCT now before you get too far into this. You're also doing to need to consider the ester lengths to determine WHEN you need to start PCT. If you don't know what I mean by this then research.

At a minimum PCT should include Nolvadex ran at 20/20/10/10 combined with a low dose of Clomid to get your natural testosterone flowing.

dommer

Banned
Awards
isnt pct something you should of planned out before starting the cycle in the first place i highly recommend that you go to the pct forum and search your ass off and search the hell out of this forum chances are you should be taking stuff your not rite now

im assuming you've read plenty of threads in this section pct is really something you should have planned before even considering taking any steroids and this is coming from a person who has never used i just like reading about peoples progress for motivation

but regardless go read some cycle logs look at all the planning they put into there cycle and then do the same for your cycle before you start it dont just go "i want to get big ill take steroids and be instantly bigger" listen to the guys here they know what they are talking about and next time you take a steroid or drug of anytype research it and plan your use out before you even entertain the idea of putting it into your system

alchy

Awards
ive planned for nolvadex. but i wanted to know if there was something better. the forums ive read have suggested five to six weeks. thanks for the info !

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
As Holy touched on you need to acquire at least 5 more weeks worth of test in order to make the cycle worth anything. Otherwise you have wasted what you've already taken. Also, I wouldn't take anymore advice from the site that suggested a 5 week test/dbol cycle:thumbsup:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
ive planned for nolvadex. but i wanted to know if there was something better. the forums ive read have suggested five to six weeks. thanks for the info !
Perhaps they were just talking about the dbol, even then its piss poor information.