Does Superdrol And Epidrol Go Out Of Date ?

darkfury

darkfury

Awards
hi there i recently boght some epidrol and superdrol. at the time i thought it was some sort of new cretine so i bought it only costing £25 for 2 bottles of superdrol and one bottle of epidrol . as i am only 19 i dont want to take it just now but was wondering does this stuff go out of date ? it says nothing on the tubs about this i just thought one of you might know ?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
hi there i recently boght some epidrol and superdrol. at the time i thought it was some sort of new cretine so i bought it only costing £25 for 2 bottles of superdrol and one bottle of epidrol . as i am only 19 i dont want to take it just now but was wondering does this stuff go out of date ? it says nothing on the tubs about this i just thought one of you might know ?
Yup, it wont be any good when it comes time for you to use it.... Throw it out.... You won't be ready for another 2-3 years.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should store it in a cool dry place until you are ready to use it. It will be fine.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
you should store it in a cool dry place until you are ready to use it. It will be fine.
I also heard you can just throw the bottle in the freezer till your ready to use it.... Could add a couple more years to it's shelf life.

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
wow!!!
how did you make that mistake??
lucky u noticed it in time!
"damn...thats some mighty fine creatine"!!!
lmao!!!!
peace

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also heard you can just throw the bottle in the freezer till your ready to use it.... Could add a couple more years to it's shelf life.
fridge/freezer can add to shelf life as well. Just dont put it in the humidifier of the fridge :thumbsup:

okhan303

Awards
i definitely wouldnt take the superdrol, epi might be ok but do some research first. and even if you do decide to keep it i am sure it will have at least 2-3 year shelf life and will still work even after that especially if its kept in a cool dark place

fochiqua

Awards
if u just bought it, is it superdroll ng? and if it is, then is that ok for a 19 yearold to take?? or is it still hormonal