Looking for PH to take while on TRT

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on TRT, 75mg/week of test cypionate. I was looking for an oral prohormone to cycle 6 weeks on 6 weeks off, without ever having to do PCT (i dont think PCT would be needed if i am on TRT). I want the PH to be mild on my liver...so no m-drol. What would you guys recommend?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Questions:

1) Do any prostanzanol clones still exist?

2) Do any methoxy tst clones exist?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I am on TRT, 75mg/week of test cypionate. I was looking for an oral prohormone to cycle 6 weeks on 6 weeks off, without ever having to do PCT (i dont think PCT would be needed if i am on TRT). I want the PH to be mild on my liver...so no m-drol. What would you guys recommend?
I would never recommend a 6 on 6 off, why are you on trt, its because your natural test levels are low, running a pro hormone cycle would cause further suppression, however i think of all the prohormones, the steroid epistane would be best for you, its actualy prescribed in japan to help treat libido problems at 10mg a day. I think if you are ready for steroids then a pulse cycle of 6 weeks could be your best bet, take epi 3 times a week on training days, 30mg a go should give you nice gains,10 mg in the morning and 20mg taken maybe an hour before your session. after the 6 weeks run a proper pct, with either nolva or clomid.
If i was you, i would be using all the natural test boosters i could find to get my nads producing, but i dont know your situation.
Otherwise id run a test cycle and protect my liver, maybe 10 weeks of cyp at 400-500 a week, but then you would need other gear, arimidex, to protect agains edema and other problems, nolva for gyno, and again a proper pct.
Hope some of this helps.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
1) do any legit clones exist is the question!

2) Which do you mean, the original halodrol with the dmt, or the later batches without the dmt, do some research on this one and then ask it again when you can figure out what you want. All the halo's have a toxicity level, but moderate doses will minimize that. Epi is great, and less toxic than halo, in my opinion. But theres nothing wrong with halo.

3) See again, the question is DOES methoxy tst exist? NO clones.

4) everyone was new once.

:think:

And your other quesiton: 6weeks on 6weeks off is probably not going to kill you, but what makes 6 the magic number, why not 4 or 5. And as far as effectiveness, if you run the same substance over and over, I think it will loose its affects. Try to pick a couple of things to bounce back and forth on, that will probably work better for you. Make sure you really become familiar with ancillaries and what you should be taking when on cycle, especially since in essence, you will never really be coming totally off.

Good luck:thumbsup:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
hey natty, bumping this up. Just curious if you ever followed through with this and tried it out? Or if anyone was able to give you a bit better answer/info?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey natty, bumping this up. Just curious if you ever followed through with this and tried it out? Or if anyone was able to give you a bit better answer/info?

Good bump I'd like to know as well

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ended up giving a high dose furaz cycle a shot. 300mg per day taken with grapefruit juice. It did make a difference and I did feel an increase in androgenicity. 6 weeks is what I did

I also have done 750mg 11-oxo, as it is mildly anabolic

The furaz was stronger, but did lower my HDL significantly. Enough for me to never do it again.

The 11-oxo didnt effect my HDL, but wasnt worth the cost for the minimal effects it has as far as being anabolic goes

So theres pretty much nothing :D

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
good info though! sounds like the furaz added to the trt should have had a real nice leaning out effect. I'd be curious to know how a short cycle of epi would be on trt.

edit: forgot to ask, what effect, if any did either one of those have on your libido while you were on TRT?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im on TRT and ran the same (300 mg/day Furaz) for 8 weeks. Loved it as it wss clean, smooth, no probs with sleep, no anxiety or emotional BS either.

No clue what it did to my lipds though. LOL

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Im on TRT and ran the same (300 mg/day Furaz) for 8 weeks. Loved it as it wss clean, smooth, no probs with sleep, no anxiety or emotional BS either.

No clue what it did to my lipds though. LOL

well...you're still alive. So I mean that's always a good sign right :bigok:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha yup :D............today anyway :(