switching to prohormones

supercrunch

supercrunch

Awards
ok bros I have been reading about LGP 1-T OHT and methyl 1-T and it looks worth a shot to me. I am currently cycling test enathate at 750mg/wk deca at 600mg/wk and test prop the last 3 wks at 100mg/day while the esters of the enanthate and deca run their course. then of course I will start my post cycle therapy. my dilema here is my wife. she agreed to let me finish out the cycle I am currently on if I agreed to stay legal in the future. Looks like my only option at this point is prohormones. Good thing is I am happy with my size at this point and 5-10 pds/cycle of prohormones sounds great to me. are there any suggestions of cycles and dosages comparable to the above? I have plenty of letrozole and nolva and also some clomid for any post cycle needs.

my current stats are:

5' 7", 178-180pds, body fat % is less than 10 but not exact.
my diet is very clean Protien intake is roughly 270-300g/day and calories are in the 3500 range.

I also take the following supplements
vitigro cgl (creatine+glycogen loader) post workout
optimum nutrition 100% whey between meals
one source active vitamins
fish oil 2 capsules at every meal

if you need any more info please feel free to ask

---Supercrunch---

[email protected]

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am currently on the Methyl1-test, and it is a great alternative.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
methyl-1-t is definitely the real deal according to user feedback in the cycle info board. I would be very careful about dosages. I would not stack anything heavily with m-1-t.

For someone new to phs, theres transdermal and oral methods of delivery which may have very different absorption rates - so you'd have to plan accordingly.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
300 mg. of 1-Test, 4-AD, and 3-Beta for 6 weeks was a real good one for me. Just be careful 'cause if you're predisposed to hair loss than this cycle can aggravate it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hair loss schm'air loss! You want muscle or beauty? lol

Gerald the Bald.

supercrunch

supercrunch

Awards
so do you feel that m1t at 20mg/day and stacking with the lgp 1-t oht for 4 weeks, then dropping the m1t and continuing the spray for another 4 is not a good idea. from what I have been reading I will need some liver protectant.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by supercrunch
so do you feel that m1t at 20mg/day and stacking with the lgp 1-t oht for 4 weeks, then dropping the m1t and continuing the spray for another 4 is not a good idea. from what I have been reading I will need some liver protectant.
Why not just try Methyl 1-test alone or stack it with something aromatizing like 4-ad or 4 test cyp?  I think the 1-t oht would be overkill IMO.