Spilt Fina! - AnabolicMinds.com

Spilt Fina!

1. New Member

Spilt Fina!

Damn Damn Damn!

Here I am... making my first batch of fina...
    When I put the thermometer in the oven I accidentally tipped over the bottle (and yes.... I screamed just like a bitch!)
    Half a bottle down the drain (or oven in this case).

I figure that someone 'up above' may be trying to tell me something... so I'm gonna make another batch... This time transdermal.

Questions:

1) Is there any way to add that half bottle of fina, that I managed to salvage, to the transdermal from the other pack of fina?

2) Will the oil from the injectible fina interfere with the transdermal prossess.

3) Will the spilt fina cause a bio hazard? If so what cleaning precautions should I take?

Thanks for the help bros!

2. Banned

Nopt sure on your biohazard thing but you could add the saved fina to a transdermal.
  3. New Member

Go injectable. Transdermal is for wanna-be's. Sorry, but that's what I was told when I wanted to go TD, and I'm glad I didn't.

Next time you bake leave the stopper on and put a 25g pin through it to equalize pressure. This would have saved your spill.
    •   

4. New Member

Thanks bros... I appreciate the advice...

nsruffryder34.. which transdermal mixture do you think is best? I'm leaning towards PowerNutritions T-Gel..

capinatl... I can see where you're coming from... but I don't know about the wannabe thing... I'm still gonna be injecting every week. Additionally, this is my first cycle.. but maybe I can start off injecting the rest of the unspilt fina then swith to transdermal when I run out.

besides... with Tren Enan. out there's really no need to have to inject every day or every other day..
  5. Advanced Member

Go injectable. Transdermal is for wanna-be's.
    You are young minded and febble my friend. Some of my best gains have been dermals. Actually my best gains are coming from my current cycle. M-1-T, an oral. If I knew I could have made the gains Im making now with an oral I probably would have never done anything else.

But to each there own.

db
  6. Banned

DB did you get my last PM?

For the original poster,I didnt know you were using tren enan. In that case, transdermal isnt going to work really good for you. The MW is too high, although it is worth a try, rather than tossing it...
  7. Banned

I myself am on m1t and the **** is amazing. People can think injectables are the only way to go, but it is their loss. My only side is flu like simptoms.
  8. New Member

Originally posted by db682

You are young minded and febble my friend. Some of my best gains have been dermals. Actually my best gains are coming from my current cycle. M-1-T, an oral. If I knew I could have made the gains Im making now with an oral I probably would have never done anything else.

But to each there own.

db
    My post was in no way an intention to discredit the thread starter or demean him in any way, and I'm aware that TDs do work - however, we all know that TDs do not ensure a 100% absorption rate as IM can challenge. I am simply attempting to suggest what was suggested to me and add that I was grateful for the statement when I read it. I sincerely apologize for all who inferred otherwise of my post intentions.

Additionally I'd like to add that I didn't write the oft read "Fina Faq" stickied at gotfina.com (and other boards) or be asked to MOD at anabolicfreakz.com due to my young mind and "febble" thoughts.

Once again I apologize, sincerely, if the post seemed ill-intended. Feel free to PM me, db682 if you desire to continute dialogue as the board surely would like to be spared from the conversation.
  9. Advanced Member

Yeah ruff, I got your PM. Let me know when your ready. Id prefer Paypal if possible but if not, in the words of Yogi Berra "Cash is as good as money"

Cap,
    No need to apologize bro. We all make mistakes. I just hate when people push the poking bit a little to hard. Theres alot of people that definitly dont need to be sticking themselves with needles since theyll have little clue what there doing and to say dermals are for wannabes is only gonna sway some newbs mind to jumping straight on the needle before even attempting a safer route first. Besides its always much nicer to find out your allergic to something prior to injecting it into your body. Anyways didnt mean to offend you, thats just my style. Ask around its true. Im an *******.

db
  10. New Member

No offense taken over here... I'm aware of the stigma that is associated with half-assing a cycle... To each their own.

By the way, I took my first pin today... 500mgs of Iranian TE...

Many of the more experienced members say that pins aren't a big deal... I'm here to offer my humble opinion on the topic... I totally agree....I didn't feel a damn thing!

*Aheeeem... Can someone enlighten me about this m1t *
    Last edited by Blatalian; 10-21-2003 at 03:44 AM.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Originally posted by Blatalian
    *Aheeeem... Can someone enlighten me about this m1t *
    At the moment, this is a legal product that can be used for bulking or cutting, if you want some, get it ASAP. I haven't used it yet, but it looks good based on the feedback.
  12. New Member

Thanks for the info Bro...

How is this stuff comparable to regular test? Can you point me to a link where I can find more info?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4AD in a fina kit
    By Brock Landers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 12:31 PM
  2. fina?
    By Matt T in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 02:52 PM
  3. recipe for transdermal fina?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics