H-Drol Cycle - SANs Tight Xtreme: Methyl Related Question

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
All:

Quick question, is SAN's Tight Xtreme according to its chemical makeup says to contain "methyl"

1,3 Dimethlypentylamine and N-Dimenthy-4-hydoxyphenylethylamine

Is it is unwise to take this product while doing a HDrol cycle?

Is the Methyl in this product as harmful as the methyl in Hdrol or other oral AAS compounds?

As for my Hdrol run I'm all set, I'll post my pre numbers and blood work and then try to provide updates throughout. I'm starting next week.

Later,

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
No Replies?

I guess no one know's huh...I'm guessing that it is a yes, both have methyl and that would be a double shot to the liver.

I must ask the tough questions...

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
Not my first run with AAS but my first with H-DRol, I've done other cycles before. Just noticed that the compound had methyl in it...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just because it is methylated does not make it harsh on the liver. Caffeine for instance is methylated with no adverse reactions to the liver.

Hdrol and San Tight Extreme should be no problem togethor. :thumbsup:

the animal

Awards
hi i take AAKG TOGETHER wiz tight extreme is that can cause problem in my body or whatever

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess no one know's huh...I'm guessing that it is a yes, both have methyl and that would be a double shot to the liver.

I must ask the tough questions...

its ok to use them together,

just because its methyl doesnt make it dangerous always,

you can methylate B12 and it have hardly any effect on your liver, also caffenine is methyl aswell. i wouldnt be too worried about it.