help with doseages!!!many thanks

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
when taking h drol, i know when im using 50 mg a day, i should take ten hours apart (when i wake up and 8-10 later, best before workout)

if i take 75mg, when should i do the extra 75?

thanks

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
what time do you workout? If you w/o in mornings, then 1 pre w/o and one around 8-10hrs later. If you w/o in the evenings, then 1 in the morning, then 1 pre w/o.

When you do 75mg you can take 50mg pre w/o and 25mg 8-10hrs before/after because its half-life is longer than most orals

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
what time do you workout? If you w/o in mornings, then 1 pre w/o and one around 8-10hrs later. If you w/o in the evenings, then 1 in the morning, then 1 pre w/o.

When you do 75mg you can take 50mg pre w/o and 25mg 8-10hrs before/after because its half-life is longer than most orals
oh, thanks. that makes it all clear. i rekon i 100% good to go knowledge wise. i def think ive hit my peak with CEE and whey so h- drol is the way. what do you use, if anything at all?

on 50mg a day, il be taking 25 mg in the morning, 25mg and one hour before my w/o.(would an hour be ok?)

on 75mg, il do the same but 50mg before the w/o

thanks for your help

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
oh, thanks. that makes it all clear. i rekon i 100% good to go knowledge wise. i def think ive hit my peak with CEE and whey so h- drol is the way. what do you use, if anything at all?

on 50mg a day, il be taking 25 mg in the morning, 25mg and one hour before my w/o.(would an hour be ok?)

on 75mg, il do the same but 50mg before the w/o

thanks for your help

What do I use? Do you mean steroids, or as my daily basics?
I use whey, multi, fish oils as my basics, creatine doesn't do much for me so I never use it. As for steroids I am currently running superdrol as my second cycle. Just remember cycle sensibly,because when you get no sides from one you move up and up, so just make sure you keep it under control (as will I :D )

Anyway that dosing looks good to me.

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
What do I use? Do you mean steroids, or as my daily basics?
I use whey, multi, fish oils as my basics, creatine doesn't do much for me so I never use it. As for steroids I am currently running superdrol as my second cycle. Just remember cycle sensibly,because when you get no sides from one you move up and up, so just make sure you keep it under control (as will I :D )

Anyway that dosing looks good to me.
thanks, you are most helpful and an asset to AM. il keep a journal of my h- drol cycle 50/50/75/75/75

take care