help with doseages!!!many thanks

  1. Banned
    gymrattus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  75 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

    help with doseages!!!many thanks


    when taking h drol, i know when im using 50 mg a day, i should take ten hours apart (when i wake up and 8-10 later, best before workout)

    if i take 75mg, when should i do the extra 75?

    thanks

  2. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    405
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.31%

    what time do you workout? If you w/o in mornings, then 1 pre w/o and one around 8-10hrs later. If you w/o in the evenings, then 1 in the morning, then 1 pre w/o.

    When you do 75mg you can take 50mg pre w/o and 25mg 8-10hrs before/after because its half-life is longer than most orals
  3. Banned
    gymrattus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  75 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    what time do you workout? If you w/o in mornings, then 1 pre w/o and one around 8-10hrs later. If you w/o in the evenings, then 1 in the morning, then 1 pre w/o.

    When you do 75mg you can take 50mg pre w/o and 25mg 8-10hrs before/after because its half-life is longer than most orals
    oh, thanks. that makes it all clear. i rekon i 100% good to go knowledge wise. i def think ive hit my peak with CEE and whey so h- drol is the way. what do you use, if anything at all?

    on 50mg a day, il be taking 25 mg in the morning, 25mg and one hour before my w/o.(would an hour be ok?)

    on 75mg, il do the same but 50mg before the w/o

    thanks for your help
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    405
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrattus View Post
    oh, thanks. that makes it all clear. i rekon i 100% good to go knowledge wise. i def think ive hit my peak with CEE and whey so h- drol is the way. what do you use, if anything at all?

    on 50mg a day, il be taking 25 mg in the morning, 25mg and one hour before my w/o.(would an hour be ok?)

    on 75mg, il do the same but 50mg before the w/o

    thanks for your help

    What do I use? Do you mean steroids, or as my daily basics?
    I use whey, multi, fish oils as my basics, creatine doesn't do much for me so I never use it. As for steroids I am currently running superdrol as my second cycle. Just remember cycle sensibly,because when you get no sides from one you move up and up, so just make sure you keep it under control (as will I )

    Anyway that dosing looks good to me.
  5. Banned
    gymrattus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  75 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    What do I use? Do you mean steroids, or as my daily basics?
    I use whey, multi, fish oils as my basics, creatine doesn't do much for me so I never use it. As for steroids I am currently running superdrol as my second cycle. Just remember cycle sensibly,because when you get no sides from one you move up and up, so just make sure you keep it under control (as will I )

    Anyway that dosing looks good to me.
    thanks, you are most helpful and an asset to AM. il keep a journal of my h- drol cycle 50/50/75/75/75

    take care
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androgel Doseages
    By GnastyMcNasty in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 11:14 PM
  2. Albuterol & Ketotifen doseages
    By BLsGalant97 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 01:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in