Looking for prostanozol clones

masterX

masterX

Awards
Hello

I m trying to get on hands a prostanozol clone and everything is out of stock...

Orastan E over, Mega zol over, winadrol over, win-ztrol over

Plz i need help

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know of a small company who has 1 left in stock. Give me good reason why u want it so bad and ill PM it to u. I was going to buy it today but u seem more needing.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
why are u so interested in this product. i have a bottle left over i may be willing to part with for the right price :twisted:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That one is legit. Dam its expensive! only 60 caps. The one im gonna get is 90 caps for $30

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theres a lot of confusion in here and with these companies. Orastan A, furazadrol, winadrol, are all "furazadrol", NOT prostan clones.

Orastan E is a prostan clone, along with the ones the poster listed.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Try this one.

I checked and they do ship internationally

masterX

masterX

Awards

out of stock and discontinued everywhere :(

Furazadrol derived from furazabol (miotolan): 5alpha-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17beta-tetrahydropyranol ether

Prostanozol derived from winstrol: [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta tetrahydropyranol

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orastan-A (Furazabol THP) 5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether

Orastan-E (Stanozol THP) [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17b-tetrahydropyranol

Therefore, winadrol is NOT a prostan clone like that one website claims

masterX

masterX

Awards
because since 2005 i never tried the prostanozol product from AX, people dislke it because it s non methylated and it needs high dosage. I want to give it a try with Superdrol someday that would be prolly a good cutting cycle...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats the one i was going to send. Damn i thought u would have a much better reason than that...