? about support supps
- 08-13-2008, 12:11 AM
- 08-13-2008, 12:16 AM
If you can afford to it would be best, but ive been fine without preloading, it seems to work right away with me.
08-13-2008, 12:23 AM
08-13-2008, 01:09 AM
08-13-2008, 01:41 AM
I've never personally seen evidence that it blocks absorption, but in William Llewellyn's Anabolics Book he says it may cause 'decreased gains' because it acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent which in turn can interfere with protein synthesis - which's one of the greatest benefits of AAS.
08-13-2008, 10:13 PM
08-13-2008, 10:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By z00k in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-11-2012, 05:13 AM
- By trcjr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2005, 12:23 AM
- By FlexMasterFunk in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2005, 01:20 AM
- By good_guye28 in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 02-06-2004, 12:24 PM
- By raytrade in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-23-2003, 03:22 PM