? about support supps

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Is it necessary to preload hawthorne berry 10-14 days before a prohormone cycle.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
If you can afford to it would be best, but ive been fine without preloading, it seems to work right away with me.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Is it necessary to preload hawthorne berry 10-14 days before a prohormone cycle.

It's extremely helpful. Hawthorn Extract typically takes a couple of weeks to begin showing its BP lowering effects. :thumbsup:

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I've heard to take milk thistle only on PCT, cuz it can block absorbtion, any thoughts?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I've heard to take milk thistle only on PCT, cuz it can block absorbtion, any thoughts?

I've never personally seen evidence that it blocks absorption, but in William Llewellyn's Anabolics Book he says it may cause 'decreased gains' because it acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent which in turn can interfere with protein synthesis - which's one of the greatest benefits of AAS.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You want to take it on cycle to protect your liver the blocking gains is overblown IMO.:thumbsup: