animal steroid...ananthate?

P

pdigs

my freind has it, its called something like "anan-thate" or thats how it sounds when its pronounced. he said its a veternary steroid for animals.... does anyone know what im talking about? i want to do some research on it, i may do it but i dont know what the fuk its called

M

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I've heard of Equipoise and Trenbolone Acetate. I know one is used for horses and the other for cows.

If you can't remember the name, then do some research. Don't inject something you're not too sure of, or don't know much about.

I'm actually gonna most likely be starting a Sustanon 250 c

P

pdigs

I've heard of Equipoise and Trenbolone Acetate. I know one is used for horses and the other for cows.

If you can't remember the name, then do some research. Don't inject something you're not too sure of, or don't know much about.

I'm actually gonna most likely be starting a Sustanon 250 c
i have a chance to get that or sustanon, but i heard sustanon hurts so bad u limp for days

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Its "enanthate"....it isnt a vet steroid, but is made by some of the mexivet companies....it is synthetic testosterone, with a medium length ester attached to it.

holy

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its "enanthate"....it isnt a vet steroid, but is made by some of the mexivet companies....it is synthetic testosterone, with a medium length ester attached to it.

holy
The first stuff I ever got was some nutrivet stuff.....had a pic of a horse on the box and everything.:lol:

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
^ hey nothing wrong with mexi vet stuff..... :) as long as its legit...

C

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how do you check if its legit? cuz I have some nv stuff laying around too with a horse on the front . . =/