Cort Blockin' 3-ad/11oxo

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
So I was doin some research while i was bored. My question is if 3-ad was taken at 11-oxo dosages would it be just as effective at decreasing body fat due to cortisol blocking? I understand 3-ad is designed to be taken at higher doses for it's anabolic effects, but I am interested on it's ability to help decrease body fat. Thanks. Tha O

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
somebody correct me if im wrong but i believe 3-ad is not the same compound as 11-oxo. originally it was supposed to be but its not. ive heard it compared to an unmethylated phera. i could be wrong but i do not think it directly is a cortisol blocker like 11-oxo..but i could be wrong

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
o. Yeah im not a chemist or anything, and they do not have the came compound, but i heard from numerous threads that they did the same ****. This is why I ask. Thanks tho. Tha O

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
That's correct. 3AD was originally to be released at the same time as 11-oxo and at the time, it was supposed to be the same as 11-oxo. However, it was 'delayed'. When it was released this year it was released as Androsterone + Non-methyl Pheraplex.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
well, isnt 11 oxo androsterone? Regardless, which one is better at targeting adipose tissue?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
well, isnt 11 oxo androsterone? Regardless, which one is better at targeting adipose tissue?
Close, 11-Oxo is adrenosterone which would be great for cutting & fat loss with its cortisol eliminating properties. 3AD would be more for a mild lean bulk.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
o ok i got ya. Thanks alot. Tha O

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
Yup, as everyone else said the original 3-AD was similar to 11 oxo and never made it out. But the new version of 3-AD is a completely different compound.