D-Bol Rollercoaster!!

epicarmz

Awards
Hello All, I am on a rollercoaster ride here as to when Im supposed to take my 40mg of my D-bol. Ive read numerous threads from all sources and some will say to take it throughout the day at even intervals, while others say take it all 1-2 hours before your workout. Some even say to take 1/4 in the morning, 1/2 before workout and 1/4 at night.

When is the BEST time to take my doses?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
10mg morning.. 10mg 1 hour pre workout.. 10mg 1 hour post workout. 10mg about 1.5-2 hrs b4 u sleep. thats how i would . if your running other injects along with it just take 20mg morning 20 mg late afternoon.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to be meticulous, you can spread it out...if not, just take them all at once, but at the same time everyday. There is going to be minimal difference, and its not worth the extra effort to carry them around, etc..

holy

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to be meticulous, you can spread it out...if not, just take them all at once, but at the same time everyday. There is going to be minimal difference, and its not worth the extra effort to carry them around, etc..

holy

Holy, if he's running dbol only (or any short half life orals), is it best not to dose near to the time you sleep to help minimize shutdown? Make sense?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
eh its not going to make your balls explode but it will cause more shutdown than an all at once dose in the morning.

epicarmz

Awards
So would it be good to do 20mg in the morning and 20 before workout?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Holy, if he's running dbol only (or any short half life orals), is it best not to dose near to the time you sleep to help minimize shutdown? Make sense?

Spot on, let your testes recover somewhat.

I have run a few dbol cycles, normaly when im cutting, and low dose, but the half life is 6 hours, so it should peak about 3, so take it about 2 hours before training, and your peak test levels will be during your workout. This worked best for me, but normaly i took one dose in the morning, one at about 12pm and then again about 4pm, i never dose later than 4pm.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Spot on, let your testes recover somewhat.
Ummm, no. Suppression isnt going to restart in a few hours. It would make PCT obsolete if you could simply take a quick acting oral in the AM, and then be recovered by the next AM. As long as the feedback loop senses a saturation, it isnt going to send a signal for restarting the testes...

Take the tabs whenever you want, but take them at the same time everyday....dont make it more complicated than it needs to be.

holy

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Ummm, no. Suppression isnt going to restart in a few hours. It would make PCT obsolete if you could simply take a quick acting oral in the AM, and then be recovered by the next AM. As long as the feedback loop senses a saturation, it isnt going to send a signal for restarting the testes...

Take the tabs whenever you want, but take them at the same time everyday....dont make it more complicated than it needs to be.

holy
So why is it people on boards recommend not to dose near bed time (the reason I have heard was because of test production during the night)? Is this just more board misinformation??

crazilyfter42

Awards
The only reason I have found that some do not dose near bed time is b/c some orals have been known to cause insomnia. Dosing near bed time seems to make this side worse.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
So why is it people on boards recommend not to dose near bed time (the reason I have heard was because of test production during the night)? Is this just more board misinformation??
There are a few reasons it doesnt really make much sense to take stuff at night, and one of those is that with orals the half life is very short. I would generally recommend just taking it in the AM or afternoon.....Thinking that it makes you more or less suppressed isnt one of those reasons though...

holy