About M 1-T Lethargy.......

S

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about this today. Over half the people reporting on usage say they are very lethargic for several hours after taking M 1-T. In fact, other than a few people experiencing cramping, the lethargy appears to be the only significant side effect. Thank God no one is reporting massive hair loss, gyno, etc.

So I was thinking (and I have tremendous insomnia these days because I'm on Ephedrine and Yohimbe), why doesn't anyone just take their full daily dose of M 1-T at bedtime.........If you get lethargic, so what.

It seems so simple, so whack me with a hammer if I'm being stupid, but shouldn't this alleviate the problem somewhat? By the time you get up, you are well into the half-life of the dose taken the night before.

OK, flame on:saw:

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i'm lethargic throughout the day...not just after i take it

S

Skark

Awards
  • Established
But doesn't the lethargy decrease as you go through the day? That's what most say.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I had been contemplating this too Skark. It seems like a lot of people have the low grade lethargy for most of the day BUT some people seem to really crash several hours after dosing so I was also wondering if they should time the dose around saaay dinner then crash into bed.

Any thoughts from our ginuea pigs?

S

Shmoo

Awards
I too have been thinking about an evening dosage and how it would affect the lethargy, has anyone tried this or any thoughts.

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read about one user on the Avant board taking half of his allotted 20mg daily dosage later on in the evening, and having problems with insomnia as a result. The bedtime dosing sounds good in theory, unless of course it's going to mess with your sleep that is.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Probably depends on the whole elevated blood pressure thing. If you have medium to high blood pressure its probably going to keep you up. I typically have low BP so it'll be interesting to see what happens with my cycle in November.

I'll be hulking out on M1T and Turkey woohoo!

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take 10mg in the morning then again in the afternoon. I have experianced no lethargy at all. If anything I walk around feeling jacked all the time, and plenty of energy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
C Anabolics 4
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 32
Ninjo Anabolics 23