Cypionate converts in DHT ?

mattew

mattew

Awards
Hi mate, Matteo 38 . I would like to ask you or friends on here ... I have been taken ASS last 3 years deca and sustanon 800 /week, never problem with aromatize or gyno , this year I changed cycle to give at my body different stimulation ( cypionate 800mg/wk..trembolone 300 mg/wk and deca durabolin 400/wk at second week I got some gland swollen under my testis , I do not think is the prostate , anyway I am sensitive to conversion to DHT .. do i have to stop the cycle or there is some anti-DHT blocker and I can to continue..? I would appreciate your help sincerely matteo

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Hi mate, Matteo 38 . I would like to ask you or friends on here ... I have been taken ASS last 3 years deca and sustanon 800 /week, never problem with aromatize or gyno , this year I changed cycle to give at my body different stimulation ( cypionate 800mg/wk..trembolone 300 mg/wk and deca durabolin 400/wk at second week I got some gland swollen under my testis , I do not think is the prostate , anyway I am sensitive to conversion to DHT .. do i have to stop the cycle or there is some anti-DHT blocker and I can to continue..? I would appreciate your help sincerely matteo
ALL testosterones convert to dht, the best advice I can give you at this time is search a doctor and show him that gland bro, that can be a serious problem

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
ALL testosterones convert to dht, the best advice I can give you at this time is search a doctor and show him that gland bro, that can be a serious problem
Best advice