Side Effects, And Prevention.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
SIDE EFFECTS AND PREVENTION.

First of all we need to know what steroids, and prohormones cause what sides.
So lets start with OTC steroids, and firstly we look at the harsher compounds, finishing with the milder ones.

SUPERDROL and clones.

Superdrol is not as androgenic as some compounds, but it is very anabolic, it works by loading the muscles with glycogen, so carbohydrates are needed to optimize the effects of this drug.
With dosages of 10 mg, for 3 weeks on a burst cycle, very few if any sides are noticed, however even at this dose sides are possible, depending on the individual, good cholesterol can fall, in some cases quite drasticaly, and bad can rise, also acne can be noted, high blood pressure cramps shin splints, and with higher doses, gyno and prolactin side effects, along with bad blood lipid profiles, a stressed liver, and inhibited natural testosterone production.

PHERA-PLEX and clones

This is more androgenic than Superdrol, but not as anabolic, it certainly isnt as good for lean body mass gains. This is a wet compound, and water retention can be seen from an early stage, strength gains are very easily seen, however so are side effects.
Lower doses like 15mg, every day for 3 or so weeks, wont yield very dramatic gains, but the gains will manifest themselves, of course everyone differs, and some have seen great gains during this cycle. Side effects like bad acne, edema, hair loss, and liver stress can be noted, with higher doses, gyno, and prolactin side effects even liquid under the nipples can be seen, as this is a progestin caution is needed, and not the normal protection will suffice. High blood pressure is normal on this steroid.

EPISTANE and clones

A milder compound as regards liver toxicity than the former compounds, but must still be shown respect, even though it is probably the driest compound available, and is a potent anti -e, it has caused gyno in a few users, hair loss is common, a rise in blood pressure, and acne are aslo very common side effects, However even doses of 50 mg elicit very few sides.

HALODROL and clones

Another fairly mild, dry compound wich elicits reasonable growth over a longer period, it really needs to be run for 5 or more weeks, but no longer than 8 as it is methylated, acne isnt very common, but liver stress, and bad lipid profiles can be found in most users, hair loss also can take place, a good optIon though for cutting, as it is fairly anabolic.

With all these OTC products care is needed, and the sides can be prevented.

The following supplements all have their uses in a cycle of designer steroids.

NATURAL TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION

Tribulus – useful post cycle to improve libido recovery

Nettle Root - may help with natural testosterone recovery post cycle, but its possible that it could actualy inhibit your natural test production

Horny goat weed - This like tribulus, and hence the name does seem to help the body produce more test after a suppresive cycle

Clomid - This can be used as a powerfull anti-e, and is a must for pct, however when using compounds that aromatize heavily i prefer using nolva on cycle, at 20mg a day to keep estrogen sides at bay, but nolva does not work with prolactin sides from progestins. Clomid is a very potent SERM.

Nolva - A useful anti-e, but is also liver toxic,so after a heavy oral cycle clomid could be the better choice, not my favourite, but its ok and it does work, a serm should always be used in pct. Nolva is a potent SERM

Fenugreek - A very important optimizer of natural test levels, and great to use during pct to get those gonads up to speed.

LIVER AND BLOOD PROTECTION

ALA - useful on-cycle liver protectant.

CoQ10 - may help improve cholesterol

Policasonol - Proven to lower bad cholesterol, using plant sterols

Red yeast extract - Helps improve blood lipids, but also reduces vitamin Q10, so this needs to be taken also

Hawthorne Berries - may help lower blood pressure

EFAs (flax/fish oil) - helps lower blood pressure and improves blood lipids

NAC - This form of niacin can help protect the liver

Milk Thistle - This helps protect the liver both on and off cycle, as its a very powerfull liver detoxer

PROSTATE PROTECTION

Saw Palmetto – helps protect the prostate. Very important with compounds like, Trenbolone

Finasteride - Great for hair loss from compounds that convert to DHT, also it can prevent prostate cancer

ACNE

Vitamin B5 – helps to prevent acne

MUSCLE CRAMPS

Taurine – useful on-cycle to alleviate cramps

PROLACTIN EFFECTS

Bromo, or Cabergoline - is very important for prolactin side effects

L-Tyrosine - can help with prolactin effects

L-Dopa - Also shown to help combat prolactin

Carboxy-1 - Proven to provide beneficial sleep, and combat prolactin

HAIR LOSS

Proscar/Propecia,- Never use these when on compounds like DECA durabolin as it would block the conversion of nandrolone to DHN in tissues as it is a 5AR blocker such as the scalp and the prostate, resulting in hairloss and BPH, which is what we are trying to avoid taking Deca.The safety stack as far as hairloss is concerned would be a cycle consisting of Primobolan, Oxandrolone and Deca. Take into account that Deca, although being very mild for your hair, is not nearly as safe as oxandrolone and primobolan as far as HPTA supression and gynecomastia is concerned. If you want to play it completely safe when using steroid and avoid jeopardizing your health (and not only your hair) use cycles consisting of Oxandrolone and Primobolan

Finasteride - Great for hair loss from compounds that convert to DHT, also it can prevent prostate cancer

GYNOCOMASTIA

Letrozol - Letrozole blocks production of estrogens in this way by competitive, reversible binding to the heme of its cytochrome P450 unit. The action is specific, and letrozole does not reduce production of mineralo- or corticosteroids. In contrast, the antiestrogenic action of tamoxifen, the major medical therapy prior to the arrival of aromatase inhibitors, is due to its interfering with the estrogen receptor, rather than inhibiting estrogen production

Arimidex -Works really in the same way as letro, but is often used on cycle to combat edema

6-Bromo - This is a usefull Anti-e and is also quite anabolic, but not nearly as strong as Letro in its ability to combat male gyno.

OTHER USEFUL SUPPS

Multi vit - This is essential to maintain health, and vigour, and should be used always.

Vitamin c - Very important, as its a good anti cortisol agent, and helps with lethargy on heavy cycles, also its a very good antioxidant, but it does stop the body from adapting to endurance exercises.

Creatine - useful post cycle supplement to help retain strength.

Super cissus - This plant extract can reduce ligament and tendon pain, and has been proven to help repair joints and injuries. Its anabolic nature also makes it a very exciting and important supplement.

Hope this info helps you all guys, its part of my study that im doing in my college, so id love some feed back, sorry for my many english mistakes also...Regards RUSSIAN.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Looks great RUSSIAN. I just read it quickly, got a couple of things you MAY want to add:

- Hawthorne Berry Extract can also help with blood pressure (but should be pre-loaded).

- Maybe add "help to alleviate back pumps" for taurine, as many people report this side.

- For prolactin effects, you could add L-Tyrosine and L-Dopa (for OTC compounds). Also arguably B6 or p-5-p.

- Maybe add in NAC, TUDCA and even milk thistle for liver protection.

mattew

mattew

Awards
Does cypionate convets to DHT?

Hi mate, Matteo 38 . I would like to ask you or friends on here ... I have been taken ASS last 3 years deca and sustanon 800 /week, never problem with aromatize or gyno , this year I changed cycle to give at my body different stimulation ( cypionate 800mg/wk..trembolone 300 mg/wk and deca durabolin 400/wk at second week I got some gland swollen under my testis , I do not think is the prostate , anyway I am sensitive to conversion to DHT .. do i have to stop the cycle or there is some anti-DHT blocker and I can to continue..? I would appreciate your help sincerely matteo

mattew

mattew

Awards
Does cypionate converts in DHT?

Hi mate, Matteo 38 . I would like to ask you or friends on here ... I have been taken ASS last 3 years deca and sustanon 800 /week, never problem with aromatize or gyno , this year I changed cycle to give at my body different stimulation ( cypionate 800mg/wk..trembolone 300 mg/wk and deca durabolin 400/wk at second week I got some gland swollen under my testis , I do not think is the prostate , anyway I am sensitive to conversion to DHT .. do i have to stop the cycle or there is some anti-DHT blocker and I can to continue..? I would appreciate your help sincerely matteo

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

You can try Saw palmetto, but most likely finisteride would be a better option, this is a common side effect from Tren.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Looks great RUSSIAN. I just read it quickly, got a couple of things you MAY want to add:

- Hawthorne Berry Extract can also help with blood pressure (but should be pre-loaded).

- Maybe add "help to alleviate back pumps" for taurine, as many people report this side.

- For prolactin effects, you could add L-Tyrosine and L-Dopa (for OTC compounds). Also arguably B6 or p-5-p.

- Maybe add in NAC, TUDCA and even milk thistle for liver protection.

Thanks bro!!!!:thumbsup:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Im bumping this coz i edited it.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Good post but you said some confusing **** in there.

With dosages of 10 mg, for 3 weeks on a burst cycle, very few if any sides are noticed, however even at this dose, good cholesterol can fall, in some cases quite drasticaly, and bad can rise, also acne can be noted, high blood pressure cramps shin splints, and with higher doses, gyno and prolactin side effects, along with bad blood lipid profiles, a stressed liver, and inhibited natural testosterone production.
You say no sides at 10mg, but then note a whole list of sides. Most users experience side effects with superdrol IMO.

But again good post. Straight forward, no BS. Me likey.

Oh, and also, I believe propecia and finasteride are the same thing.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Good post but you said some confusing **** in there.

You say no sides at 10mg, but then note a whole list of sides. Most users experience side effects with superdrol IMO.

But again good post. Straight forward, no BS. Me likey.

Oh, and also, I believe propecia and finasteride are the same thing.
Lol i didnt say no sides, i said not much if any, but its possible, but just for you il edit the wording.

I think they are the same thing, but some people may or may not be familiar with the names so i included both.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro. And this list looks good. It will be real helpful for people to be able to come to this one thread and learn so much about designers and the needed supports for on-cycle and post cycle therapy. A good read indeed!! Congrats Russian!! :clap2:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great thread, subbed
Thanks bro, i thought it would be good to get this info together, and as its part of my college study, i wanted to hopefully help out a few of the newer guys here, and get this info so that its easily available.:thumbsup:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro. And this list looks good. It will be real helpful for people to be able to come to this one thread and learn so much about designers and the needed supports for on-cycle and post cycle therapy. A good read indeed!! Congrats Russian!! :clap2:

Good to see you here TG, Well we are always talking about all these supps, if you can think of anymore, let me know bro, and il gladly expand this so we can all benefit, Much love to the viking warrior, from Russian!!!:thumbsup:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
congrats for your good work , just 2 notes, nolva liver toxicity is low so even after a liver toxic cycle I believe its a better choice than clomid.
the use of nettle root or divanil on early pct its very controversial, unbounding test from shbg sending wrong signals to the hypothalamus can be counterproductive on this phase

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
congrats for your good work , just 2 notes, nolva liver toxicity is low so even after a liver toxic cycle I believe its a better choice than clomid.
the use of nettle root or divanil on early pct its very controversial, unbounding test from shbg sending wrong signals to the hypothalamus can be counterproductive on this phase

Thankyou my friend il edit !!! nice:thumbsup: