H-drol supports supps help!back from injury and want to get huge!

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
hi guys,

just wanted to know what i can improve on, i def need to get the bf down a lot! and would like to get the delts worked on. i also would like to know if these are enough for my support supps for H-drol 50? it will be my 1st cycle ever.

pics at bottom (click on link)

On cycle-
H-drol 50/50/50/50/50
Twin Lab Liver D- Tox (1000mg daily)
Hawthorn berries (1000mg daily)
CLA

post cycle-
Black China Labs Superdex Xtreme Pct
Twin Lab Liver D- Tox
Hawthorn berries
CLA

i always used to hit the gym til i was 18, then i hit the booze at uni. i broke my wrist when i was just 20, and was in a cast after my op for a good year (inc time pre op). i am 22 now and have been training hard for 6 months. i do whey and CEE, aswell as eating well and sleeping well. i am going to step up my training and am considering H-drol 50.

my typical diet is-

Breakfast-
40g protein shake (MP impact whey)
bowl of oats or 4 scrambled eggs on 2 slices brown bread
green tea

Snack-
40g protein MRP
oat bar (nutri grain)
apple or banana

Lunch-
Tin of tuna/chicken breast in brown bread (low fat mayo etc)
salad (inc boiled egg)
pasta
apple
3g CEE

Pre dinner-
40g protein shake
boiled egg x2

Dinner
40g protein shake
a large meal, ie- shepards pie, spag bol etc...
brown rice

1hr before bed- 30g protein shake
30min " "- ZMA (3 caps)

Any advice will be most welcome
thanks,
gym_rat

greg3.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

steveo1312

Awards
How many calories is that a day??

Seems like your not getting a lot of "real" food. Dont depend on those protein shakes as one of your 5-6 meals a day. It would be a good diet on a cut to keep constant BCAA's flowing. BUT on a bulk your diet is far from building status. Add more meat and complex carbs and use the protein supps as such to sup protein intake.

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
ok mate- so more meat and carbs. any food you reccomed? i always thought i ate a lot.lol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
what do you think my bf is please?
I do not know but your quote "i def need to get the bf down a lot"

That is just one reason you state you have only been working out again 6 months get a solid 3 yrs before messing with the roids:thumbsup:

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
ok, i was training hard at 17 til 20 when i broke my wrist so did have some time off. thanks for the advice

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
my pics are at the bottom of the 1st post so maybe from that could you tell if i would suit halotest/h - drol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
my pics are at the bottom of the 1st post so maybe from that could you tell if i would suit halotest/h - drol

Pics look good bro but I would still get some more solid training down maybe another 6 months then go that route. I wish you the best. :)

gymrattus

gymrattus

Banned
Awards
Pics look good bro but I would still get some more solid training down maybe another 6 months then go that route. I wish you the best. :)
thanks mate- il prob leave it a good few months then
take it easy