epistane not for me.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
cycle is 1g primo 1g test cyp for 16 weeks. started epi 3 weeks ago, since i dropped some water and leaned out while still slowley gaining lean mass. about 4 lbs in 3 weeks, impressive. The only problems im having is that its aggrivating my gyno worse than the test, i guess im just ultra seisitive to it. overall its a great compound for the transition from bulk to cut, it helped me shed water like i couldnt believe. im switching back to 20mg nolva and 40mg Dbol for the next 6 weeks but ill give epi a 7 outa 10. will use again but with letro and less test haha.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Too bad you werent getting blood done at the same time, i would love to see just how Epi works in the body, while doing so much Test

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im getting work done in 2 weeks but its not worth staying on it. to those who have ran epistane how did it affect you in terms of gyno? i looked thru some threads and its mixed, but the majority of people seem to not have a problem.

dice404

Awards
Damn, thats too bad. before I had my gyno cut out I ran a cycle of havoc and and my gyno was reduced by about 50%, although I did have some rebound about a month after I finished my pct (yes, I used a serm).

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
but the majority of people seem to not have a problem.
I would have to say lately i've seen the exact opposite. I have seen more threads about delayed gyno and havoc than any other DS.

I myself had a lump pop up about 1 week after PCT for a havoc cycle. It was dealt with quite easily, and by no means full blown gyno, but still troubling.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
im getting work done in 2 weeks but its not worth staying on it. to those who have ran epistane how did it affect you in terms of gyno? i looked thru some threads and its mixed, but the majority of people seem to not have a problem.
Nasty rebound gyno, cleared up w/ Nolva

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, this whole delayed gyno cannot be the result of the DS compound itself. This has to be a rebound of most likely utilizing a strong AI.

If you go through PCT, there is not even the slightest trace of a DS in your system. Your blood plasma levels of Epi/Havoc at that time will be ZERO. And being so long after your last dose, that would be some insanely delayed gyno from said compound.

Honestly, this stuff didn't start happening till people started throwing everything under the sun into their PCT. Back in the day when it was early prohormones, and designers, Nolva was PCT.... not Nolva + LX + MassFX + Activate + DTH + RPM + DRIVE + Resvertrol + Letro + God only know what else.

With all the factors that people are putting into their PCT, how are we deriving that the gyno came from the Epithilio? And not from the massive truckload of other sh!t they are putting into their body?

Adams

Edit: Please don't take this as a jab at any other companies product, rather a observation of the state of mind today.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, this whole delayed gyno cannot be the result of the DS compound itself. This has to be a rebound of most likely utilizing a strong AI.
Exactly, you nailed it right here D.

The 'AI component' of rebound gyno issues is without a doubt a major player in a good majority of these cases imo. Almost daily i see/read a PCT that is designed to where it COMPLETELY eliminates estrogen, or maintains significant suppression only to be abruptly stopped. Then it's these same people that wonder why they had/have delayed gyno issues :rolleyes: .....

I'm not saying that this is the etiology of EVERY delayed gyno case by any means what-so-ever, however it seems these type of pct's make up the vast majority of when issues arise lately.

EDIT: This is NOT a shot at anybody at all, it's just merely an observation of mine. :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MajorSuxorz.

For me, Epi killed not only any gyno from cycles but pubertal gyno as well. Well worth the sleepless nights it gave me.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established

Nolva + LX + MassFX + Activate + DTH + RPM + DRIVE + Resvertrol + Letro + God only know what else.

Agreed, I usually see it when people run an AI inverse to a SERM then abruptly stop the AI at max dosage, no taper, no continuing of Nolva, just massive killing of all Estro, followed by nada.

I dont know enough chemistry to say whether its caused by a specific compound or not, but in all likelyhood its due too poor PCT.

But since i know what kind of PCT I ran, it makes me suspect that theres something more to epi/havoc, with it being a Methylated steroid, that the unmethylated version is SERM like, i wonder if theres some sort of rebound affect from the compound itself.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, I usually see it when people run an AI inverse to a SERM then abruptly stop the AI at max dosage, no taper, no continuing of Nolva, just massive killing of all Estro, followed by nada.

I dont know enough chemistry to say whether its caused by a specific compound or not, but in all likelyhood its due too poor PCT.

But since i know what kind of PCT I ran, it makes me suspect that theres something more to epi/havoc, with it being a Methylated steroid, that the unmethylated version is SERM like, i wonder if theres some sort of rebound affect from the compound itself.
I understand what you are saying, and it would be a good theory, but since it doesnt happen till weeks after the last dose of the compound itself, it wouldnt be because of the DS itself. I didnt mean to only aim my comments to the Epi's. This has been reported lately about pretty much every DS out now. SD had a great history at first when it came out on the gyno front, then all of the sudden the delayed gyno ideal came up.. which if I think about it, is about the time that people started making their PCT four times as expensive as the cycle itself.

The inverse AI is unnecessary with a SERM. Since the serm is already occupying the estro receptors, the floating bad estro wont affect you in any way. After time the body will naturally reduce the floating estro, and raise subsequent testosterone. Which makes it unnecessary for a AI.

Ah, I am rambling.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
the delayed gyno ideal came up.. which if I think about it, is about the time that people started making their PCT four times as expensive as the cycle itself.

The inverse AI is unnecessary with a SERM.
You get an A+ on both of those.

Ya, like I was saying i dont know enough about chemistry to make a truly educated guess, i was just theorizing.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im with futurepilot on this one, i liked the hardening and strength epi gave me but it flared up my gyno in 2 weeks at 30-40mg, while it takes Dbol almost 4 weeks at 100mg to start giving me problems. i would say i just have a wacky reaction to it, and as far as people throwing all that random OTC **** into their pct's thats their own fault. i havent used pct in a long time i just go to 1-3cc sust weekly depending on wen my comps are, but within 3 days of ceasing the epi and beginning Dbol + 20mg nolva im experiencing less sensitivity but also less hardness and im starting to bloat again.

if in the ( near, 4 month ) future i can find an AI to run alongside with epi that does not overdry my joints this could be my #1 contest prep drug.... next to 700mg of tren ace.:duel: maybe an ibe rep could help me out here? this compound shed water off me like nothing ive used before other than overdosing letro and diuretics and quite frankly come contest time this is MUCH MORE TOLERABLE than diuretics in every way possible. except i pee less funny colors.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im with futurepilot on this one, i liked the hardening and strength epi gave me but it flared up my gyno in 2 weeks at 30-40mg, while it takes Dbol almost 4 weeks at 100mg to start giving me problems. i would say i just have a wacky reaction to it, and as far as people throwing all that random OTC **** into their pct's thats their own fault. i havent used pct in a long time i just go to 1-3cc sust weekly depending on wen my comps are, but within 3 days of ceasing the epi and beginning Dbol + 20mg nolva im experiencing less sensitivity but also less hardness and im starting to bloat again.

if in the ( near, 4 month ) future i can find an AI to run alongside with epi that does not overdry my joints this could be my #1 contest prep drug.... next to 700mg of tren ace.:duel: maybe an ibe rep could help me out here? this compound shed water off me like nothing ive used before other than overdosing letro and diuretics and quite frankly come contest time this is MUCH MORE TOLERABLE than diuretics in every way possible. except i pee less funny colors.
Oh no doubt you had a reaction. Some people just have issues with certain compound, no matter what the chemical makeup. Your problem is different that has been discussed here really, you had the flareup on the compound, not 4-6 weeks after ceasing the compound.

Adams

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
well yea i said it already the people getting rebound are either not running their pct long enuf or are ending it without tapering down off their anti-estrogens/ serms and also all that OTC **** definitly does not help. they dont realise that adding 6 products that each negligibly alter hormone balance is a really bad idea especialy after a cycle when your body is already extremely estrogen sensitive. BUT inthe case of SD delayed gyno i can say i am a victim. 4 weeks after my SD ran out while still on cyp and primo i got a BAD case of progestin gyno i had to get sergury to get rid of.