Newb needs help! (Prohormones)

R

Rajacobra

Awards
Newb needs help! (Prohormones)

Can you recommend an effective and safe Prohormone?

Hi, everyone I am new here but as part of my research I thought this forum would be a great place to ask all of you in the know for advice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My background-

I am 29 y/o
195lbs
6'3

My goal is to add some muscle mass (& keep it) and lose 7-10lbs of fat.
I am not a bodybuilder nor is it my goal to get to that level, I do however want to look great and be stronger.

I eat clean (chicken, tuna, avocado, greens, low glycemic carbs etc)
I train Muay Thai for cardio 3-4/week and hit the weights 3x a week.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My question is...as for Prohormones & legal steroids, what is safe and effective?

Right now I am considering (LG) Methyl 1-D VS (AMS) 1-Androsterone. (or even 3-AD by Anabolic extreme)

My problem is, no matter how much research I do I can seem to cut through the crap (marketing etc) and find enough solid information.
It seems the more I search the more options I find, making it confusing.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction or share their thoughts on the best legal options?

THANK YOU!!:bruce3:

R

Rajacobra

Awards
I have been training Muay Thai for 1 year, which mainly consists of cardio, push ups and general strength training (Burpee's etc).
Weights I have been on and off for a roughly the same time, but have started again and will continue for 2-3 months before I use anything else other than creatine and protein.

I realized after posting that I probably shouldnt have posted just yet...after reading the stickies I am the kind of newb everyone hates ;)

I just figured asking you guys would cut through all the BS...the more research I seem to do the more complex the issue seems to get..just looking to be pointed in the right direction. :thumbsup:

Thanks to anyone who cares to reply with their knowledge.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
honestly unless you're going real gear you can get the same results eating right and training right. IMO a cycle of a PH is worthless unless your gearing up for your High School reunion and you want to look a little bit more vascular :) ....Spend as much time researching dieting and training methods as you do sifting through muscle-tech adds and you'll realize you may not have to take a PH. Geez 6'3" 195! go on a clean-ish bulk and see what happens. food and timing my friend..

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
honestly unless you're going real gear you can get the same results eating right and training right. IMO a cycle of a PH is worthless unless your gearing up for your High School reunion and you want to look a little bit more vascular :) ....Spend as much time researching dieting and training methods as you do sifting through muscle-tech adds and you'll realize you may not have to take a PH. Geez 6'3" 195! go on a clean-ish bulk and see what happens. food and timing my friend..
What kind of 'real gear' can give 15-20lbs of muscle in 4 weeks? I think you're a little misinformed about orals.

Eating and training right will get me that poundage in 1 month's time? AWESOME!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
o boy...a PH used right and with the right training and diet can give u extremely good gains. i know it, i've seen me do it. the best way for people to learn is to ask other people and read about it. and geez..i dont think muscletech has made a ph or nething that actually works since what? '98? yes he should try a clean bulk and a new routine for now. but hes not going to pack on 15-20 lbs of good, clean, mass in a month. u can do that very sloppy of course but who wants to like Jared before Subway? u just cant do it..well i mean u can but then we'd hafta call u Arnold Jr.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
15 - 20 lbs of good clean mass in a month? on a PH? more power to ya! rock on...

but to answer your question...here's a "real gear" oral bulk for a 6 weeker...

Week 1-6 50mg turinabol ED
Week 1-6 40 mgs Dbol ED
Week 1-6 50mg proviron ED
Week 1-6 200mg test suspension ED

Week 7-9 PCT

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
15 - 20 lbs of good clean mass in a month? on a PH? more power to ya! rock on...

but to answer your question...here's a "real gear" oral bulk for a 6 weeker...

Week 1-6 50mg turinabol ED
Week 1-6 40 mgs Dbol ED
Week 1-6 50mg proviron ED
Week 1-6 200mg test suspension ED

Week 7-9 PCT
how much could this cycle put on??

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
depends on diet and training of course..but that one WILL pack on 20 to 30 pounds of good clean mass. everyone is different...

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
IMO bro you need a good 2 yrs solid training steady before running any type of steriod.:thumbsup:
no no no...pop an otc PH in your mouth...20lbs of lean muscle in 30 days...just eat some tuna fish n stuff...

ahhh..i'm being an arse...couldn't help it...sorry

totally agree 2 years solid training and aquiring a bit more knowledge of excercise science and diet.

i haven't been on this board in 2 years...boy have things changed...

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
to the OP
H-Drol or Epidrol/Epistane/Havoc are quality OTC steroids that, when used properly, combined with proper diet and intense training, will add 5-15 lbs of quality muscle on average in an athlete with virgin receptors.
The other alternatives are PPlex, Superdrol or Xtreme Tren which I would not recommend for the uninitiated.
Do research on proper support supplements (cycle support) and proper Post Cycle Therapy which can include a SERM.
No doubt you have the ability to gain naturally at your height and weight, however, use of a mild steroid will definitely speed up the process. You are a big boy, you can decide whether or not you want to take the risk.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
to the OP
H-Drol or Epidrol/Epistane/Havoc are quality OTC steroids that, when used properly, combined with proper diet and intense training, will add 5-15 lbs of quality muscle on average in an athlete with virgin receptors.

ahha! there's the truth! finally!

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
read about training, put some size on...then think about using. I know you will probably do it anyways because you can but you could easily throw on ten pounds with proper diet and training. Read up on some good strength coaches and go for it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 37
L Nutrition / Health 10
Ethangberg1 Post Cycle Therapy 10
J Anabolics 1
U Anabolics 1