Furoguno Questions..?

javadsmm

javadsmm

Awards
Hey I was thinkin about gettin on some of this, but I cant find any reviews or info about the product.. heres the info:
FURAGUNO: The EXACT Same Chemical Ingredient As Found In Orastan-A FURAGUNO Highest Quality Japanese-Formulated Non-Methylated Prosteroidal Nutritional Supplement For The Adult Male

FURAGUNO by Spectra Force Research is an amazing and is the latest addition to the Japanese-Designed GUNO Series of sports nutritional supplements. The active ingredient, 5!- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17"-tetrahydropyranol 0.033g (33mg per tablet) is the demethylated chemical analog of a steroidal aromatase inhibitor used safely in Japan for decades called furazabol, which has a very similar effect/side-effect profile to stanozolol.

However, a very positive characteristic about furazabol is that in numerous studies, it has been shown to actually LOWER blood cholesterol levels and prevents arterial plaque build up 1-5.

Also, furazabol and its analogs have been correlated with less androgen receptor downgrade and cytosolic suppression than what is seen with testosterone and other androgens6. But these characteristics are not the only things that make FURAGUNO special: FURAGUNO is unique in that it is not C17 alpha alkylated (it is not methylated). This non-methylated property inherently makes this potent compound substantially less hepatotoxic when compared to similar sports nutrition products including those currently on the market and many of those previously available.

In addition, FURAGUNO has an amazing “myotrophic inducing potential” when used alone but it can easily be added to a “stack” to improve the efficacy of other, similar products. With FURAGUNO a daily dose of 100mg is the maximum amount needed and many people are able to successfully use less than this amount to see exceptionally good results.

FURAGUNO contains the EXACT same chemical ingredient as found in Orastan-A™ — a product that was unfortunately never commercially available in the United States.

Thus, FURAGUNO offers many benefits over other similar but inferior products in this sports nutrition category:

FURAGUNO is non-methylated so liver and kidney toxicity is minimized

FURAGUNO may be helpful in reducing cholesterol levels and could possibly play a preventive role with certain cardiovascular issues

FURAGUNO actually minimizes Androgen Receptor downgrade to make your muscles even more sensitive to its amazing myogenic catalyzing effects

FURAGUNO is the ideal “stacking” compound. For those truly hardcore people using HEMAGUNO™ and/or OXYGUNO™ at the maximum suggested doses but who just have to add the absolute most amount of mass or strength, FURAGUNO offers the perfect solution.

FURAGUNO is a way to “add on” to your stack without seriously risking increased liver or kidney issues; FURAGUNO is a way to help keep cholesterol levels in check; and perhaps most importantly, FURAGUNO magnifies the effects of other compounds in this category due to its amazing effect on Androgen Receptor quantity.

Whether used alone as a cutting and shredding agent or stacked with other similar compounds to magnify and maximize myogenic and strength potential, FURAGUNO is clearly the most versatile and flexible compound ever seen in this segment of the sports nutrition marketplace.

FURAGUNO Supplement Facts: Servings Size: 1 Servings Per Container: 90 5!- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17"-tetrahydropyranol 33mg

any one use this stuff with positive results?..strength, size..ect..

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Its the same thing as Furazadrol. Just do a forum search for Furazadrol or take a look in the Axis Labs' sub-forum.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
its a super mild, underdosed steroid. it's not worth the plastic bottle it comes in, IMO. It's way too much $$ for the potential gains. what are your goals? H-drol or epidrol is the way to go if you are looking for 5-10lbs of quality gains from an otc steroid.

javadsmm

javadsmm

Awards
well i heard it could be used during a cutting cylce.. I wanted to use it after i bulked up some more..i hear the effects are similar to winny..true?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
well i heard it could be used during a cutting cylce.. I wanted to use it after i bulked up some more..i hear the effects are similar to winny..true?
Yes and yes, although it has to be dosed accordingly.