M1T stack question

gqsuperman

Awards
32yrs old...6'1, 205lbs ..been lifting on a regular basis for 15+ years. It's been awhile, but I'm looking for some advice on what to stack with a 4 wk cycle of M1T. I haven't done a cycle for about 5 years and had great results with a M1T/4-AD cycle last time around. However 4-AD is no longer available, so what can i stack with the M1T this go-round to help combat lethargy and other negative sides...without additionally stressing my liver. I had great results off the recommended 5mg/day, so that's what I using this go round. I can always using M1T as a standalone, but if something a little milder might help, then great. Will be running milk thistle throughout and will use Nolva for PCT. Diet is in check and I am not really looking to pack on too much weight. Ans?y suggestions?

Kaliman221

Awards
I think I read somewhere about people using DHEA to help combat lethergy on M1T and Superdrol cycles. I'm not sure what dosage they were using though. :wave:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Since you've been out of the game for a while, you should look for some better options. There are much better designers than m1t.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would have to definitely take something to combat those sides but the gains could be very good and 5mg of M1T shouldnt be too liver toxic.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle support and possibly Sunami and Diesel Fuel added in?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've probably ran more M1T than most :) Yes and no. It is bad that gets very bad if misused. If you can stay responsible with it, you can get great gains and probably not die.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've probably ran more M1T than most :) Yes and no. It is bad that gets very bad if misused. If you can stay responsible with it, you can get great gains and probably not die.

Does it really bring on the lethargy thats what I hear the real killer is that and insane pumps?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back pumps kept me from walking more than 50 feet without haivng to stop and I slept my ass off. My cardiovascular system went negative.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've probably ran more M1T than most :)
:nono:

Yes and no. It is bad that gets very bad if misused. If you can stay responsible with it, you can get great gains and probably not die.
People don't know what they get into. ***** about it when they are in it and then blame the M1T.

Still my favorite, but then again I use it properly and very effectively.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it really bring on the lethargy thats what I hear the real killer is that and insane pumps?
I suggest running a base of a test precursor or test itself.

Pulse it for three days at a higher does. Front load 12hrs pre day one, then half a day on day three. By then the half life will carry over and that is when the lethargy sets in. Then sleep and recover and grow...and repeat.

I've run M1T for four weeks straight and was miserable with all the usual symptoms. When pulsed I can run it for 3 days on 4 days off for 4 to 6 weeks and see better, saner, healthier results. Then take 4 to 6 weeks off.

It diminishes the negatives considerable. No elevated BP, no incapacitating lethargy, headaches, cramps etc. I pulse it and enjoy it much more so than SD.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pulse it for three days at a higher does. Front load 12hrs pre day one, then half a day on day three. By then the half life will carry over and that is when the lethargy sets in. Then sleep and recover and grow...and repeat.

I've run M1T for four weeks straight and was miserable with all the usual symptoms. When pulsed I can run it for 3 days on 4 days off for 4 to 6 weeks and see better, saner, healthier results. Then take 4 to 6 weeks off.

It diminishes the negatives considerable. No elevated BP, no incapacitating lethargy, headaches, cramps etc. I pulse it and enjoy it much more so than SD.

If I ever to decide to run it I will take this advise thanks much:thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although I won't run another cycle of M1T I would run it that way too.

Jairster

Jairster

Awards

That's a surprise to me. I've always heard you shouldn't pulse M1T, but then I haven't heard a lot of talk about it since it went off the market.

I actually have a bottle in my freezer waiting to be used. I'd love to hear more about possible cycles.

GQsuper, I'll look forward to seeing how you dose.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a surprise to me. I've always heard you shouldn't pulse M1T, but then I haven't heard a lot of talk about it since it went off the market.
I would never pulse as a method for using any androgen by itself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 130
acs13 Cycle Logs 6
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 15
BigDawg99 Anabolics 2