clenbuterol NEWB

buster12

Awards
Hey guys I recently got two boxes of clen and was wondering what dosing scheme works the best on average. I know there are a couple of schemes, but considering this is my first time takeing clen, i jus wanted to be sure.
Also Whats the average fat loss I can expect on a 3 to 4week cycle(considering clean diet and 4 days of morning cardio a week). Any input is much appreciated.

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
I am about to start a cycle of clen too.... Personally I think the best way too take it is a 2 week on 2 week off cycle starting off with 20mcg a day and adding 20mcg every two days until you reach 100-140mcg Depending on how your body reacts to it.... also on the off weeks I will be taking Leviathan Reloaded/DCP

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen more of a variance in results with clen than anything else Ive ever used....Ive had people lose 20lbs in 3 weeks and keep eating McDonalds the entire time....Ive also had people get upwards of 200mcgs, and lose very little...

I know a lot of people like to do the 2 days on and 2 days off or the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off deal to try to make the results last longer...It has been my experience that you can simply go 3-4 weeks, and then quit because thats going to be the end of that run...I have not seen a difference to be honest in splitting it up.

holy

buster12

Awards
I am about to start a cycle of clen too.... Personally I think the best way too take it is a 2 week on 2 week off cycle starting off with 20mcg a day and adding 20mcg every two days until you reach 100-140mcg Depending on how your body reacts to it.... also on the off weeks I will be taking Leviathan Reloaded/DCP

Ill probably do a three week run because Holy's opinion is one that I value greatly above most peoples. I heard sum lift doses every 3 days. Also will u taper down or is that a load of crap?

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
Ill probably do a three week run because Holy's opinion is one that I value greatly above most peoples. I heard sum lift doses every 3 days. Also will u taper down or is that a load of crap?
To be safe I think u should taper down since its your first time

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
When you first start out, you can just take one dose in the AM....then after a day or so, take a dose in the AM and PM...not too late as the above poster mentioned as it will cause you to have trouble sleeping...after a few days, start bumping up the AM and PM dose until you get to the desired mcgs....Ive had people get around 200mcgs, and others not tolerate 20mcgs...myself included...

holy

buster12

Awards
When you first start out, you can just take one dose in the AM....then after a day or so, take a dose in the AM and PM...not too late as the above poster mentioned as it will cause you to have trouble sleeping...after a few days, start bumping up the AM and PM dose until you get to the desired mcgs....Ive had people get around 200mcgs, and others not tolerate 20mcgs...myself included...

holy
Thanx holy, u da man! ,but one more question. Once i finish the 3 week cycle is there anything recomended post cycle, or is nothing needed due to the fact it isn't an AAS

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
No, you wont need anything...you dont really have to stop at three weeks, Ive just found that normally thats when the fat loss subsides...you can run 4 if ya want, it wont make a difference I dont think though...

holy

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards
ive heard you can run it for 12 weeks if for every 2 weeks you run one weak w/ 50mg benadryl every night, as that cleans your beta 2 receptors
personally I think ketotifen works better than benadryl

smalls1

Awards
I spent a day or so researching clen over the internet and I found numerous sites that recommend 3 weeks on 3 weeks off...but in the end it is how your body responds to it.

mdtech123

Awards
I just started my 2 week clen run, im 4 days in and it feels great, i started at 30mcg day 1&2 and now 50mcg day 3&4, got the shakes pretty bad at 50, sweating a little just sitting at my desk in the AC. The only thing i dont like is my apetite is through the roof, im hungry an hour after i eat. I'll post back at the end of day 7 with weight loss to date.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Do I even need to point out how dangerous clen is? I am 99%sure both of you could obtain your goals through proper dieting and training.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im assuming the liquid clen works just as well but more difficult to dose? . Also, is the point of taking a break every 2 weeks to give your heart and body a break? I know you have to let your receptors clear but how harsh is this stuff for the heart?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends. are you going to do cardio while you are on it? are you taking anything else?

be prepared with plenty of electrolytes for the cramps too, the jitters aren't the worst part

mdtech123

Awards
Well USF, im sure we could obtain our goals naturally with enough TIME and hard work, but if a product can do it in less then half the time then y not. Kinda like everyone else on this site using PH's and AAS could, but its easier and more fun when its chemically enhanced.

And yes it is bad for your heart at high doses for prolonged periods especially if you have other health risks. But the 2wks is just a guide line I'd do 3 but i got my clen in the mail 15 days before i leave for Jamaica, so im goin with a 2 week rip at moderate doses.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
it really doesnt matter if you split the dosages or not because the half-life is long. i believe like 30-36 hrs? i read that on a page that had steroid profiles.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Well USF, im sure we could obtain our goals naturally with enough TIME and hard work, but if a product can do it in less then half the time then y not. Kinda like everyone else on this site using PH's and AAS could, but its easier and more fun when its chemically enhanced.

And yes it is bad for your heart at high doses for prolonged periods especially if you have other health risks. But the 2wks is just a guide line I'd do 3 but i got my clen in the mail 15 days before i leave for Jamaica, so im goin with a 2 week rip at moderate doses.
Good luck. Honestly i'd prefer a month of Leviathan Reloaded with Lipotrophin PM at night but thats my thing. Just be careful :)

mdtech123

Awards
As far as splitting doses, i agree there is no need as far as half life is concerned, but if one were to take it in the morning and then later in the afternoon again when the shakes and sweats wore off a little wouldnt you be able to increase dosage, because you would have less sides taking 50mcg 2x a day then 100mcg 1x a day??

mdtech123

Awards
If u dont feel ur body temp raising, sweating, shaking or any other sides then ur sh** is fake or underdosed.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
well i usually take it in the morning right before my workout, so i dont really feel the shakes.