Test, eq ,decca, slin

mike jones

Awards
All i could get this time was slin, test e 250 20ml,eq 200 20ml, decca 200 10ml, and slin. I want to add igf1 r3, is it better to take slin 4 wks, igf 4wks, or wait to use igf 1 r3 with pct. This is 1st time using igf, but i researched use,dose,mixing ect. for months. Pct is clomid,tamox, and HCG. Thanks for all your help guys. Later:lol:

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Man, cmon....you dont need the insulin...I never prep someone who is adamant about using it.

holy

mike jones

Awards
Well, i only add slin cause it helps me keep more of my gains when i come off. ive only used it a few times for last 3-4 wks of cycle. But anyways,would i get more bang for my buck using igf1 r3 on or off cycle?

dice404

Awards
I've never used igf-1, but it seems like a lot of people like to use it during pct. From what I've read people say that it has helped them with recovery as well as keeping their gains. Plus all those new muscle cells will be mature and ready to get huge during your next cycle.

Maybe someone with personal experience could chime in.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used igf yet but from what i hear(from reputable people) is save it for pct

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Man, cmon....you dont need the insulin...I never prep someone who is adamant about using it.

holy
dude insulin is scary, I'm not shooting myself up with something that can put me under the eternal sleep for the sake of a few extra lbs.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
dude insulin is scary, I'm not shooting myself up with something that can put me under the eternal sleep for the sake of a few extra lbs.
There are only two things that truly make me uncomfortable chemical wise, and insulin is one of them....I totally agree with ya...

holy

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
dnp is scary as hell and to be honest ive used slin and as holy said its just not worth it, the benefits are not that great. igf-1 is nice when coming off a bulk.