H-Drol import into Australia

bemassive

Awards
Hey There,

This is my first time posting here. I was wondering if anyone has tried importing H-Drol into Australia. I have imported and used a cycle of Epistane and wanted to try H-Drol due to some positve posts I have read.

Any advice of where to buy and how to get it in would be much appreciated.

Growth Junkie

Growth Junkie

Awards
Hey Mate,
you need to get one without "andro" listed as the active compund. CEL lists it and Gaspari lists DHEA (both banned to import down here).

Look at Black China Labs - Super Halo and Fast Action Pharma - H Drol. Both have benign names - no ingredients listed on banned list.

Hope this helps peace.

bemassive

Awards
Hey Mate,
you need to get one without "andro" listed as the active compund. CEL lists it and Gaspari lists DHEA (both banned to import down here).

Look at Black China Labs - Super Halo and Fast Action Pharma - H Drol. Both have benign names - no ingredients listed on banned list.

Hope this helps peace.
Hey Guys this has been very useful information. I appreciate your help.

PS: Growth Junkie...I love your profile shot!!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
we're all pretty friendly on the Aussie Supps thread! :thumbsup:
Yup it seems like you guys have a pretty good handle on things, and I figured instead of telling the guy to use the search feature, I would just point him in the right direction.

damo125

Awards
you guys rekon i would have a shot ordering CEL H-Drol into Australia lol?

oze

oze

Awards
I'm an Aussie, and there is ALWAYS a chance (no matter how safe you think your source is, no matter how 'secure' they may be) of your package being opened and inspected.

Example: Today I received a package of 2 items, one was removed... and one wasn't. Whatever. Not too worried. It happens.

Definitely avoid ordering from somewhere that ships FedEX. Never use FedEx. Stick to USPS and Royal Mail. The latter being the best imo.

Anyway, good luck with it.

Underdeal

Awards
So far everything I have tried to get in has been checked by Customs.