Bloodwork....

noneck73

Awards
When i go into the doctor, what is best way to tell him why you want bloodwork done? Tell him your about to use a steroid and wanna check it out or what?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i told them i wantr to make sure all my liver values are ok before i try any supplements other then my multi.

the nurses are the ones that ask mors questions then my doctor,

they ask what im giunna take and i say anything out of the ordinary from gnc and i want to make sure nothing is wrong with me to take it lol

i also have a great doctor, he works with a lot of body builders

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
just say you might drink to much beer sometimes and want to check liver values...never admit steroid use

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
just say you might drink to much beer sometimes and want to check liver values...never admit steroid use
This is bull IMO.

I tell the doctor what I want ran and why I want it. After all, I PAY his salary, not the other way around. There are plenty of excellent doctors out there, if yours wont help you then find another. You may be surprised when the doctor is impressed at the precautions your taking.

One exception, if you are concerned about your insurance covering it you may need to be 'complaining' of certain things for certain tests to be covered.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i openly tell me doc, its a good thing man. the insurance pays for my bloodwork and he sometimes scripts me things i need , ie tamox ( its pharm grade and cheapp! )