Epistane = Epidrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jay Edit: Too young to post in here on these things. Read the rules to avoid any further infractions.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
you Are Too Young To Use Steroids And You Aren't Even Allowed In This Section Due To Your Age. Don't Even Think About Using.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you Are Too Young To Use Steroids And You Aren't Even Allowed In This Section Due To Your Age. Don't Even Think About Using.
If you know he is 18 instead of keep posting about it do it the right way report the post and he will get warned or banned. You cannot expect people to be mind readers and it does not state anywhere he is 18

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you know he is 18 instead of keep posting about it do it the right way report the post and he will get warned or banned. You cannot expect people to be mind readers and it does not state anywhere he is 18
That post was not directed at you. Notice how it says "YOU" in it, meaning the original poster. Don't get your panties in a twist.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That post was not directed at you. Notice how it says "YOU" in it, meaning the original poster. Don't get your panties in a twist.

You are right I posted this before we cleared things up. Your are right he should not be posting and he has been reported good looking out bro:thumbsup:

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MOD EDIT: If you post in here again, you will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.