What is a good compound with promagnon-25?????

roid13

roid13

Awards
Hey guys, 2 months ago i completed a promagnon-25 (50mg ed) and MOHN(12mg ed) stack for my pre-contest stack and i had GREAT results....so now the cutting is over and time to BULK! i want to do m1t again but the sides were to harsh, and i cant find any superdrol clones....so i really liked promagnon but it wont be good for bulking...my source has cyclotren, 4-ad, IDS mass tabs, m1t,methyl-d, mohn, and some other very mild things......maybe i should do a very low dose of m1t (5mg) with 50mg of promagnon? or maybe mass tabs with promagnon?? (mass tabs were awsome by the way)....thanks for the help!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys, 2 months ago i completed a promagnon-25 (50mg ed) and MOHN(12mg ed) stack for my pre-contest stack and i had GREAT results....so now the cutting is over and time to BULK! i want to do m1t again but the sides were to harsh, and i cant find any superdrol clones....so i really liked promagnon but it wont be good for bulking...my source has cyclotren, 4-ad, IDS mass tabs, m1t,methyl-d, mohn, and some other very mild things......maybe i should do a very low dose of m1t (5mg) with 50mg of promagnon? or maybe mass tabs with promagnon?? (mass tabs were awsome by the way)....thanks for the help!!!
m1t is very harsh and does not need to be stacked with anything. Best of luck bro.:thumbsup:

roid13

roid13

Awards
yeah, im trying to order in some CEL m-drol right now, hopfully i can get it...hopfully im not going to get as many sides as the m1t! what is the average gain on superdrol at 3 week cycle? and i hear the gains are super dry?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
yeah, im trying to order in some CEL m-drol right now, hopfully i can get it...hopfully im not going to get as many sides as the m1t! what is the average gain on superdrol at 3 week cycle? and i hear the gains are super dry?
10-15lbs is possible this also has alot of sides make sure you have taurine. Preload Cycle Support for 2 weeks before startin and take during the time your on cycle. Pct your goin to need Nolva and either Post Cycle support or 6 oxo. Let me know if I can help bro.:thumbsup:

roid13

roid13

Awards
thanks alot for the help...i know that m1t was not for me, so i hope my body will like superdrol alittle better, we will see...yeah iam going to preload: NAC, milk thistle, hawthorne, and saw palmetto, and run them all through my cycle and 2 weeks after into my PCT....for my PCT i will run nolva at 40/20/20/20 then taper down novedex xt 4/3/2/1 at week 4 of nolva, and i will also include 1g of trib and zma...sounds pretty good or what? any suggestions would be great! also i hear that 3 weeks of superdrol is a good cycle, what do you think? maybe 4 weeks if my body can handle it?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thanks alot for the help...i know that m1t was not for me, so i hope my body will like superdrol alittle better, we will see...yeah iam going to preload: NAC, milk thistle, hawthorne, and saw palmetto, and run them all through my cycle and 2 weeks after into my PCT....for my PCT i will run nolva at 40/20/20/20 then taper down novedex xt 4/3/2/1 at week 4 of nolva, and i will also include 1g of trib and zma...sounds pretty good or what? any suggestions would be great! also i hear that 3 weeks of superdrol is a good cycle, what do you think? maybe 4 weeks if my body can handle it?
Stay at 3 week of m-drol a 4th is not needed the sides will get worse. Would it not be easier to just run Cycle Support which contains all those supports than to have to take all those pills?:thumbsup:

roid13

roid13

Awards
yeah of course it is alot easier, i tried to order in cycle support from my retailer (i live in canada) and all my retailers suppliers do not carry cycle support :( .....