T - ROID/H-drol cycle results

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I thought it would be good to share my experience with T-ROID as there is not much feedback on this compound and my results have been nothing short of amazing. First off, I have found this PH to be anything but mild. In the past I have cycled Epistane, Phera Plex, Superdrol, H-drol, and Trenadrol and nothing has compared to the results I have gotten during this cycle. These past cycles resulted in a little bit of weight and strength gain but IMO the sides far outweighed the benefits in most cases. Until now...
I am approaching the end of the fourth week of my cycle. I will run it for 5-6 weeks total depending on where I feel my strength is leveling off (and it hasn't so far along with the fact that my weight keeps increasing). This is how the cycle has been run so far:

4 weeks:
T - ROID: 3 caps per day (90mg)
H-drol: 2 caps per day (50mg)

Support supps:
Hawthorn Berry extract: 4g per day for blood pressure
Bulk 1-carboxy blah blah...same thing in Powerfull: 1g per day to keep prolactin sides at bay
SAMe: 400mg per day for well-being/liver support

I have run H-drol in the past with less than stellar results so I know that I can attribute most of my gains in size and strength to the T-ROID, a drastic increase in caloric intake, and getting my training routine dialed in 100%.

Stats four weeks ago: 5'10" and 166 lbs at ~12% bf
Stats today: 183 lbs. at ~12% bf

Right as I started this cycle I came out of a CKD diet which I had utilized for 8 months. I literally came off the diet the same day I took my first dose of T-Roid and I've been eating everything in sight. I am a chef at an italian restaurant so it really helps that food is free while I work 4-6 days a week. My only concern diet wise has been making sure I get well over 300g protein per day and hitting 3500 cals. Surprisingly, even with all the crap I have shoveled into my mouth I haven't gained a visible pound of fat.

Here are a few of the strength increases I have seen thus far:

Pre cycle squat: 285(5)
Now: 315(5) came up easy w/ no help from spotter, will attemp more next time

pre cycle incline bench press: 175(5)
Now: 205(5) went up easy w/ no spot, will attempt more next time

DB Press (performed after heavy bench) pre cycle: 90(5)
Now: 100(5) easy, will attempt 110's next time

These are the side effects I have noticed:
-drastically increased blood pressure (hawthorn berry has kept this close to normal)
-Insomnia
-I haven't slept a single night during this cycle without drenching the sheets
-increased aggression
-silly gains in strength and size (the only way I know how to describe it :lol:)
-some lethargy
-much decreased appetite (which makes it hard to eat way over maintainance but I'm still managing)
-increased libido initially which then took a dive during the fourth week
-some hair loss which was expected as I am prone to MPB.

I hope this is helpful for those who are looking into getting this compound before it's gone for good!:head:

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Nice information. Thanks for the post. I'll be interested to see where you finish off and how much you keep after.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
T-roid is the same as most other "Tren" products right?

Before/After pics?

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Looks like it was a fun cycle.

What's your PCT? Do you expect to keep most of the gains? Just wondering because it seems like you've had trouble keeping gains after you previous cycles.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
T-roid is the same as most other "Tren" products right?

Before/After pics?
Yes it is the same as most other "tren" products (sigh).

I do have befores already posted in my x-factor log that I literally finished the day I started this cycle. I will take another picture before my cycle is over for comparison.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
This is great news for me. I picked up a couple bottles of T-Roid & was considering stacking it with Havoc in a couple months... I'll definitely do a full log when/if I do decide to go through with the combo. Keep updating this thread, bro. Good luck with the rest of the cycle! I'm sub'd, fo' sho!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it was a fun cycle.

What's your PCT? Do you expect to keep most of the gains? Just wondering because it seems like you've had trouble keeping gains after you previous cycles.
Good question. I don't expect to keep all of my gains. I would be extremely pleased with 10 lbs. after it is all said and done. 166 to 183 is a lot and I am surely holding onto some water weight.
In the past I haven't had trouble keeping gains so much as making them. I thought up to this point I might be a non responder because I've tried stuff like Superdrol and really didn't do shlt for me. My PCT will be an inverse taper of Hyperdrol and I3C like I have used in the past with ALCAR and SAMe being a huge part of it. I will also be using IGF-1 during this PCT which I have never used during any previous pct or ever before which should help me to retain some size.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Good question. I don't expect to keep all of my gains. I would be extremely pleased with 10 lbs. after it is all said and done. 166 to 183 is a lot and I am surely holding onto some water weight.
In the past I haven't had trouble keeping gains so much as making them. I thought up to this point I might be a non responder because I've tried stuff like Superdrol and really didn't do shlt for me. My PCT will be an inverse taper of Hyperdrol and I3C like I have used in the past with ALCAR and SAMe being a huge part of it. I will also be using IGF-1 during this PCT which I have never used during any previous pct or ever before which should help me to retain some size.
Oh, ok. I'd be interested to see how the IGF helps you keep the gains. 10lbs looks like it would be a great cycle for you, with the troubles you seem to of had with the others.

Good luck with your PCT and maybe give an update afterwards?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I like the user name you have.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Oh, ok. I'd be interested to see how the IGF helps you keep the gains. 10lbs looks like it would be a great cycle for you, with the troubles you seem to of had with the others.

Good luck with your PCT and maybe give an update afterwards?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I like the user name you have.
Yeah I would be very pleased with 10 lbs after it's all said and done and I'm hoping the IGF-1 will help me to keep fat gains at bay while I continue to eat like a mad man through PCT.

Thanks I will keep this thread updated for sure.

As a matter of fact I just popped 400mg 4AD. For the next 1-2 weeks (starting today) I will be taking 800mg 4AD per day orally to get the libido up and working full-swing again. I will also add a little bit of Hyperdrol X2 to try and take care of bloat/aromatization.

Lol, Im glad that you like the username. Surprisingly you're the first to comment on it since I have been here posting for a couple years. Botch fukkin ROCKS!!!!!:head:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
This is great news for me. I picked up a couple bottles of T-Roid & was considering stacking it with Havoc in a couple months... I'll definitely do a full log when/if I do decide to go through with the combo. Keep updating this thread, bro. Good luck with the rest of the cycle! I'm sub'd, fo' sho!
Hell ya shaddow you won't be disappointed with it! I'm surpised for the little feedback T-ROID has received. It is a very cheap and effective clone! I think that a stack with havoc will go very smoothly. By the way, you're one ripped motha fukka!!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Here are some pics as requested. I may need to take more so that I can get my shoulders into the picture because that is where the bulk of my size has come on as well as my chest, legs, and arse. I am holding a tiny bit of water sub-q from the 4AD right now.

Four weeks ago:

5 minutes ago:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, here is an update for the end of the cycle. I will update one more time once PCT is said and done. Right now I am on day 2 of PCT.

Precycle lifts:
Bench: 225x1
DB Bench: 90'sx6
incline bench: 175x5
power clean: 225x3
squat: 315x2

End of cycle lifts:
Bench: 275x1 (or 225x7)
DB Bench: 110's(6)
Incline Bench: 205x5
Power Clean: 255x3
squat: 365x1

Precycle weight: 166-167 lbs (glycogen depleted)
End of cycle weight: 184 lbs (not at all glycogen depleted)

I think I probably put on about 1% bf during this cycle. That should be easy to get off after PCT. All in all my results were incredible and my entire body has grown. Here are some pictures where you might be able to tell more change than the ones I had posted previously since they were taken in the same mirror:

This pic was a little before the cycle taken on June 4th:

This pic was taken today, day 2 of PCT after I have shed some water weight:

Peace Bltches.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Nice. Really looking thicker. Good strength gains as well. Congrats.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Looking great, nice results man.

I am planning a cycle next year once my legs are 100% and I weigh a lot more. T-roid looks nice.(though I will probably just use Halo or Ep/Hav

Last edited:
Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Hopefully I will be able to retain a good amount of size during this PCT. I'll be eating like a horse though since the IGF-1 is making me hungry as a motha fukka!