pplex bridge

  1. pplex bridge


    i am currently running 3ad/hemodrol/propadrol im coming up on my 4th week im on a recomp diet but want to bridge into pplex for another 4 weeks for a full on bulk. any ideas or suggestions on this


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ryan496 View Post
    i am currently running 3ad/hemodrol/propadrol im coming up on my 4th week im on a recomp diet but want to bridge into pplex for another 4 weeks for a full on bulk. any ideas or suggestions on this
    personally i like to use PP at the start of a cycle, not the end. but i guess you could do that. have you ever used PP before? or any of the other things you mentioned here? also what have your results been so far with your current cycle? what's your age?

  3. 8 weeks is pretty long. I feel like 6 is pretty long but enough to make good gains.

    Phera ain't so good at the end though, as said it would benefit from being started sooner. I would hold off.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ryan496 View Post
    i am currently running 3ad/hemodrol/propadrol im coming up on my 4th week im on a recomp diet but want to bridge into pplex for another 4 weeks for a full on bulk. any ideas or suggestions on this
    This is a terrible idea. Have you researched P-Plex at all? It takes at least 2-2.5 weeks to even kick in. You're going to have a lag unless you start the P-Plex earlier but you'll be adding stress to your liver. I suggest you up your milk thistle or add some SAMe

    FWIW more compounds does not = more gains.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    This is a terrible idea. Have you researched P-Plex at all? It takes at least 2-2.5 weeks to even kick in. You're going to have a lag unless you start the P-Plex earlier but you'll be adding stress to your liver. I suggest you up your milk thistle or add some SAMe

    FWIW more compounds does not = more gains.
    Agree this would not be a wise choice at all
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  6. for me Phera kicks in right away with weight gains but strength comes starting the end of week 2 or so.

    But everyone is different! and running the cycle to 8 weeks to include phera in the end prolly isn't worth it IMO.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  7. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    for me Phera kicks in right away with weight gains but strength comes starting the end of week 2 or so.

    But everyone is different! and running the cycle to 8 weeks to include phera in the end prolly isn't worth it IMO.
    Ive heard this before...

    my statement was really just me compiling the majority of the user feedback I get.

  8. cool guys thanks for the input. the gains on this cycle have been good so far ive shed alot of fat gained some decent size id say im around 7 to 10 pound difference but still got a week and a half to go. ill just save the pplex for my next cycle

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ryan496 View Post
    cool guys thanks for the input. the gains on this cycle have been good so far ive shed alot of fat gained some decent size id say im around 7 to 10 pound difference but still got a week and a half to go. ill just save the pplex for my next cycle
    Good choice bro I wish you the best.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mdrol/Pplex bridge?
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 01:27 PM
  2. Pplex/Havoc bridge
    By pitching101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Log in
Log in