pplex bridge

ryan496

Awards
i am currently running 3ad/hemodrol/propadrol im coming up on my 4th week im on a recomp diet but want to bridge into pplex for another 4 weeks for a full on bulk. any ideas or suggestions on this

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i am currently running 3ad/hemodrol/propadrol im coming up on my 4th week im on a recomp diet but want to bridge into pplex for another 4 weeks for a full on bulk. any ideas or suggestions on this
personally i like to use PP at the start of a cycle, not the end. but i guess you could do that. have you ever used PP before? or any of the other things you mentioned here? also what have your results been so far with your current cycle? what's your age?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
8 weeks is pretty long. I feel like 6 is pretty long but enough to make good gains.

Phera ain't so good at the end though, as said it would benefit from being started sooner. I would hold off.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
This is a terrible idea. Have you researched P-Plex at all? It takes at least 2-2.5 weeks to even kick in. You're going to have a lag unless you start the P-Plex earlier but you'll be adding stress to your liver. I suggest you up your milk thistle or add some SAMe

FWIW more compounds does not = more gains.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a terrible idea. Have you researched P-Plex at all? It takes at least 2-2.5 weeks to even kick in. You're going to have a lag unless you start the P-Plex earlier but you'll be adding stress to your liver. I suggest you up your milk thistle or add some SAMe

FWIW more compounds does not = more gains.
Agree this would not be a wise choice at all:thumbsup:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for me Phera kicks in right away with weight gains but strength comes starting the end of week 2 or so.

But everyone is different! and running the cycle to 8 weeks to include phera in the end prolly isn't worth it IMO.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
for me Phera kicks in right away with weight gains but strength comes starting the end of week 2 or so.

But everyone is different! and running the cycle to 8 weeks to include phera in the end prolly isn't worth it IMO.
Ive heard this before...

my statement was really just me compiling the majority of the user feedback I get.

ryan496

Awards
cool guys thanks for the input. the gains on this cycle have been good so far ive shed alot of fat gained some decent size id say im around 7 to 10 pound difference but still got a week and a half to go. ill just save the pplex for my next cycle

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool guys thanks for the input. the gains on this cycle have been good so far ive shed alot of fat gained some decent size id say im around 7 to 10 pound difference but still got a week and a half to go. ill just save the pplex for my next cycle
Good choice bro I wish you the best. :)