To all the experienced 1-Test users

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
What androgenic side effects did you experience while cycling 1-Test (i.e. acne, hairloss, oily skin, etc.)??

I dont care if they happen to me, but I just want to know what to expect is all.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well I got a little bit of the oily skin and a few zits but other than that nothing.. I can't tell you about hair loss because I already did that a while back.. LOL but I didn't see my hairline going back any farther than it is now...

Bone

Awards
I got a few little red bumps on my biceps. Sort of like a rash, but it went away quickly. Nothing else report.

Peace

Bone

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I got acne bad. After i came off it was worse. Jts on my shoulders and back though... Oh and my arms got bigger. It was weird!!!hehehehe. Talk to ya

gadzid

Awards
Just a bit of zits on my chest and shoulders. I might have lost hair, but I wouldn't know, what little I have left I shave off. Zits are a small price to pay for getting BIG.

gadzid

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
And big you got!!! hhehehehehe.talk to ya...

Sean

Awards
Lots of zits on areas of application, irritation to areas of application, wife getting pissed off because she would rub against my chest then feel a horrible burn on her cheek - oh, and bigger arms. :eek:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Big acne bumps on my back.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna see if i can get my dermatologist to hook me up w/ some Accutane...that would be cool. :cool:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if Accutane will react with 1-test? Like it does with some of the gear.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean "react"? :eek:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
As in a drug interaction... I can't remember exactly what the reaction was but I remember something from reading on one of the other boards about accutane and gear.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Hehe...:(

ummm....:eek:

...nevermind the accutane then...

...I'll stick with my Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy as well as Gentle Microbeads:

"My skin never felt so clean and vibrant before, I'll never use anything else"

-Lifeguard

(Can somebody say "SPAM!"...hehe :cool: )

:saw:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Lifeguard.. take that last comment of mine with a grain of salt.. I can't seem to find the place I thought I read that, so you might just want to see what you can find. sorry :( Hey I love the Neutrogen products.. well except for the price. Wife keeps getting the equate brand feels almost the same :D D*** almost sounding a little on the fem side today

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Hehe...:(

ummm....:eek:

...nevermind the accutane then...

...I'll stick with my Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy as well as Gentle Microbeads:

"My skin never felt so clean and vibrant before, I'll never use anything else"

-Lifeguard

(Can somebody say "SPAM!"...hehe :cool: )

:saw:
Ok..you did it to me......
Spam, Spam, Spammer!!:D :D

Sean

Awards
Oxy works pretty well, too, if you're a poor bastard like me and can't afford accutane. :)

bigbadboss101

Awards
During the cycle side effects I noticed:

- dry skin only in the beginning
- some extra hair growth. I am nornally bare like a baby
- slight increase in appetite
- tendency to be thirsty
- later on shrinkage

I didn't have:

- acne. But post cycle I am noticing some zits
- oily skin
- rash
- gyno

Sean

Awards
I heard that wardog had some pretty nasty estrogen rebound after his 1-test cycle.

skazzel

Awards
The accutane is fine with the gear as long as you aren't using any methylated orals. I've done two cycles of accutane, and have 6 boxes of 40's sitting here now for post cycle, good stuff, but if it is your first time on it, be prepared to dry out like crazy! The worst part is constant dry/chapped lips. I've been off my last cycle for 3-4 months and still have to carry chapstick everywhere I go. Some also get other bad sides from the accutane, so be careful.

Also wanted to mention androgenic sides will vary a lot. If you are prone to hairloss, you might see some accelerated hair loss. Also acne is common, along with increased growth of facial / body hair. I seem to be lucky and can do strong androgens like fina with very little sides (except for the unavoidable ones).

U of R Man

Awards
Quoted from Big Cat on BB.com:

Oh yeah, while we are at it NEVER run accutane alongside oral steroids or clenbuterol. Its extremely nasty on your liver. My dad has had several cases where he prescribed accutane and had to do some trouble-shooting. JUst so you guys are aware of this.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
U of R man,

Welcome to the site and forum, I hope you find all the info here useful.

xcreed

Awards
For one+ -dry skin, reddish skin, some hair growth, LOTS OF ERECTION!

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I heard that wardog had some pretty nasty estrogen rebound after his 1-test cycle.
I did..but I was using it in a sesamee seed oil and taking it orally. I also didnt use post cycle anciliaries. Overall, I dont recommend doing that

I got fat in my hips..like a chick..it bothered the hell out of me. Especially since all the ladies say my ass is my finest "asset" I didnt like getting chick hips..and it was a BITCH to lose also!!

Carnivore

Awards
My only sides

My only sides were: slightly oily facial skin, and when I applied to the tops of my feet, after a few weeks, they sort of looked like they were sunburnt and I had to stop using that site for application. Other than that I had some serious BF loss and some great vascularity and muscle growth in all groups. I would not count that as sides but benefits.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
man, any hair lost would be huge for me. i have a beautiful set of hair ;) and hoping passionately that hair lost will be non-existing when i start my cycle

U of R Man

Awards
U of R man,

Welcome to the site and forum, I hope you find all the info here useful.
Thanks Lifeguard. You seem to be a real stand up bro from what I've seen so far on these forums. I've been a BB.com member (formerly under another name) for about 8 months. Unfortunately, that place needs to really start cleaning itself up. This is a much friendlier and informative atmosphere. Big props to BDC, curt, and everyone who worked real hard to get this place up and running. Thanks again.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

Thanks Lifeguard. You seem to be a real stand up bro from what I've seen so far on these forums.

Nah....

in real life I'm just a normal 18 year old guy, who happens to be obsessed with nutrition, supplementation, anatomy/physiology and pharmacology....:p

my knowledge is nothing compared to a number of the bro's here...:rolleyes:

My knowledge is just a shitload of random facts that happen to be related to each other ;)

In the words of some famous, old, dead dude...

"I not only use all the brains I have, but all I can borrow."

-Woodrow Wilson

Keep posting, keep learning, and never let others detract you from your goals.

-The Lifeguard :cool:

On BB.com I am marine2472002

lovetoeat

Awards
I've gone up to 300mg 1-test a day and haven't come across any noticeable sides. Keep in mind I'm already losing my hair so it would be hard to notice, and I think I've gotten like 4 pimples my whole life.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
LG, didnt know you were so young. even though i knew more about training and supps and nutrition then most high school seniors, when i was 18, i only knew the basics bout supps such as creatine, protein, and what vitamins to take. you a freak :D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sage
LG, didnt know you were so young....you a freak :D

Yeah I'm a freak..........Freak of NATURE :D;):cool: 

LG. :cool: 

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sage: Yah, I'm a long-hair sportin metalhead, I know how much I "shed" in a given day right now (completly pre-prohormones), and I'll be keeping close close watch on it. As of right now, I'll bail on the prohormones and keep the hair :D but from what I've read, I'm not very worried at all.

Lifeguard: yeup... you are a freak (just wanted to add my .005 cents :p)

ManBeast

Sean

Awards
Keep in mind that hair that falls off as a result of excess DHT in the system is lost permanently.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
thats true sean. but even so, even hair lost for a minute for me is a tragedy. (ha) even for a minute. (im a girl when it comes to the way my hair looks....just thought i would share and make myself look fruity)

Sean

Awards
Thank God my bloodline isn't prone to male pattern baldness. :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Loss of libido. That was the only real side effect that I had. It was awful.