- 08-07-2008, 10:01 AM
- 08-07-2008, 10:31 AM
- 08-07-2008, 10:32 AM
08-07-2008, 10:52 AM
A SERM is not necessary until PCT. An AI, like arimidex or letrozole is reccommended on-cycle to reduce estrogen.
08-07-2008, 11:21 AM
i use serms on cycle.... when i get gyno symptoms....it works better for me than an AI ever has and you still get estrogen circulating unlike with an AI.
08-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By payner in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2012, 12:19 PM
- By stussyfella13 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 03-03-2011, 03:23 PM
- By anon123 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2011, 05:02 AM
- By scotty johnso in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2009, 11:50 PM
- By heavyduty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2006, 06:28 PM