PP for weight loss

Gangstamedic

Awards
Hey guys,

Got a question maybe you can help. Been out of the loop the last 8 months due to medic school. I gained alot of weight, lost my lean, jumped up 20lbs, lost all my gains and most of my bulk. I completely stopped working out. I'm now down to 213, needing to get down to around 180. Anyway, I'm taking Dex-c20, works great for my appetite, CLA, and coretrim(think I speeled it right, im not at home right now) any way I'm sittin on a whole bunch PP and about a half cycle of Hemadrol and Propadrol. I was wondering if I take a small dose of PP of it will help me leaning out. I'm not wanting to do any PCT although Im also sitting on a shitload of Nolvadex, amd some other misc supplement for my next bulking session. Any way, my question is will small dose PP help accelerate my weight loss, im taking in about 1200-1800 calories a day and most of its lean protein, fruits, veg, some carbs and some fat(gotta have the fat) I'm trying to get leaned out asap, and under 200 by the end of the month, and down to 180 by October/November. Thanks again.

The baddest ****ing Medic alive

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
it will definitely help you retain lmb if your cals are that low; some my say it's not the best cutting agent but for muscle preservation it will definitely do the trick better than most designers. btw, why would you not want to do pct?

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
phera is considered "wet" but at a low dose you might not get the bloat

Gangstamedic

Awards
Jay Edit: Do not ask for sources here or through PM's

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Phera Plex would help you maintain muscle and strength but should not affect your fat loss.